• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming in 2009

Tanthour

That one guy...
Reaction score
Re: Gaming in 2009

For Christmas i got Dragon Age, borderlands and Modern Warfare 2

All of which i find fun and absolutely love, except i kinda get angry and some stuff in MW2 like campers, a lot of lag, and dual shotguns

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Dragon Age sealed the deal when the big Warrior guy (Sten) was exchanging growls and yells with the Dog.
And when I got to slit a merchants throat, that was fun.
Morrigan is one of my favorite characters, and i'd like to see more of her after she so rudely leaves the group at the end.
MOAR DLC NAO PLZ?

Tanthour

That one guy...
Reaction score

Diablo;354092 said:
Dragon Age sealed the deal when the big Warrior guy (Sten) was exchanging growls and yells with the Dog.
And when I got to slit a merchants throat, that was fun.
Morrigan is one of my favorite characters, and i'd like to see more of her after she so rudely leaves the group at the end.
MOAR DLC NAO PLZ?

I heard Bioware is releasing DLC until the fall 2010...again i heard this i dont know if it is true

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

the most fun ive had this year was playin Batman even though after 2 playthroughs i stopped playin it was truly epic, even my brother who is very narrow minded loved it. Since i never bought l4d1 i was not dissapointed by l4d2, also i dont mind cause it was at a discount when i bought it.
Odst was a true dissapointment, a waste of money completely and if i find that the reach beta is just as bad i will destroy the disc lol.

I REALLY WANT dragon age origins i shud get it next week its £20 at amazon and i will be gettin borderlands wiv it because its also on a £20 deal. that will hold me down till mass effect 2 and those 3 games will hold me down to fable 3...hopefully.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;353982 said:
borderlands - should be nominated for game of the year. i absolutely loved it. lack of story aside, this is the best game i've played in 2k9 thus far. 4/5

dragon age: origins - have not played, sounds like a lesser oblivion from what i've heard. ?/5

Ive played Borderlands briefly but think because ive only played it single player i havent seen what the fuss is about yet.

Dragon Age: Origins was rated as the RPG of the Decade in many mags.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dragon Age: Origins is terrible...for a BioWare game. It stinks of Electronic Arts. Peh-eeeew.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;354101 said:
Ive played Borderlands briefly but think because ive only played it single player i havent seen what the fuss is about yet.

Dragon Age: Origins was rated as the RPG of the Decade in many mags.

it gets progressively more fun as you go on. most of what i loved comes from the high-level looting... and online play makes the loot and enemies better.
it's fun with single player, but you really do miss out on what the game is about if you choose not to go online.