• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gargolye Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXeViLxX

Gargolye Locations

Anyone wanna hook me up with a list? It would be another good sticky lol.

X

xXeViLxX

Re: Gargolye Locations

as many as possible? ^_^,I ahvent found any yet sadly :*(.

Z

zeroace321

i know of all..... i got no life T_T.... just tell me what location

X

xXeViLxX

lol,if ya hook me up with a list of as many as you want I love you forever and give you gold :):):)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I've found one..:lol:

N

novasean

Can someone post them all up that would be great

C

ChuMyPickle1

I have a big 0 lol... I don't even know what they look like :/

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

iv found a few, i really wanna know where that little leperchan sounding bastard in the town square is. the one you can hear on the road to the old town from the market square. i hear him, but i cant find the thing to blow its stony brains out.

here is a few from memory

in brightwood, to the right of the demon door there are some ruins, he is on the top walkway bridge.

in oakfeild, there is one on the small bridge to the sandgoose pub.

in bower lake there is one on some ruins by the lake sore, near a chest. i think its just below the gypsy camp, but im not sure.

in bowerstone market there are at least two, the one i cant find, and one below the bridge on the side closest to the entrance to bowerstone from bower lake, opposite the docks. he is not on the bridge, but rather near the common goods store, opposite the carage driver above some wood shaks.

i also found a few more, but i dont remember where. just listen for the buggers, and you souldnt have to much troble.

also, i beleve you can only hear them taunting you once you unlock the dextrise stile: aim.

A

A2theJ

I found 42 of 50, i wrote them all down were to get them, if anyone needs help.. If u walk past them, you will hear them talk bad about you, in like an irish voice.. lol

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

They are a light grey garygole with sparkling eyes. They are sneaky bastards :realmad: Their mocking drives me insane whenever I hear it...

A

A2theJ

TJ, the 4 in town square is : 1).Left wall of the carriage place, 2)at the front entrance, make a right, and go on top of the cement bridge i guess u can call it.. its at the far end. 3)Underneath the main bridge, u can jump into the water, and when u climb out, hes on the side closet to the main entrance, and 4)Top floor of the furniture lady

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ah, he is indoors, no wonder i cant find the bugger. thanks, +rep for you!

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Sounded way moe scotish to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.