• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gauntlets are insane???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I meant to ask this earlier...

You see, today I levelled up my magic quite some bit. Now, if you'll recall the thing the hero does when you level a weapon up, that should only happen when you level, right?

Wrong!

Twice it happened. I was just fighting through enemies when all of a sudden everything stops, my hero raises her hand and bright light shines. Then all of the enemies are knocked onto the ground!

I have no idea WHY this is happening. Any ideas?

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score

You see, today I levelled up my magic quite some bit. Now, if you'll recall the thing the hero does when you level a weapon up, that should only happen when you level, right?

Wrong!

Twice it happened. I was just fighting through enemies when all of a sudden everything stops, my hero raises her hand and bright light shines. Then all of the enemies are knocked onto the ground!

Either the game is registering the gauntlets as upgrading, or you just have some really good magic.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score

Wrong!

Your game is bugged.

The irony of this makes me laugh... hard.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
it happens when everyone around the magic circle dies

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
it happens when everyone around the magic circle dies

NOOO!!!!!!!! PRINCE RUPERT OF SAUSAGEFORT!!!!!
ALBERT THE WISE AND BALD!
JEREMY THE REGULAR PERSON!
CARDBOARD PETE, THE CARBOARD MAGE!!
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THEYRE ALL DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

WHY GOD, WHY!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!

-proceeds to lob fireballs at the sky-

Pink

Reaction score
it happens to me too, I love it.

Dentie

Reaction score
maybe its your will thingy going up a star because you've used will enough like strength and stature

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
That happens when you fufill the requirements to upgrade that weapon. I know there are upgrades for melee and guns but not sure if there are for gauntlets, I should check. But if there are go up to it in the sanctuary go to examine then info and there should be 3 bars, those are how far you gotten on the upgrades for that weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.