• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

G'day

Wow, only 37 members?
This place is like the only decent fan fable site.

Anyway, hi, im sam, 17, from England. Like fable, thats all.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: G'day

Hi Sam, welcome to the Fable Community Forums.

And to answer your question - we only opened the forums just over two weeks ago. :)

F

Fuzi0n

ooo, cool.

I'm still confused about how little fable fan-sites there are though, i search around and this is the only one i can seem to find. But google these days only shows gamefaqs, wikipedia and neoseeker stuff when searching for a game.

And sorry about the short introduction, was at college writing that, had teachers sneaking around behind me, so i tryed to write it fast.

Im sam, like all types of games, rpgs, suikoden is one of my favourite games, cant go wrong with final fantasy, i like romance of the three kingdom series too. Just bought ring of red today, a frontmission/advancewars type of game made by Konami, though slightly boring. I'm studying computing at college though its very boring and dont learn anything at all, just evaluating stuff, crap really. Next year i hope to do a course in photography, something ive grown more interest in now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
ooo, cool.

I'm still confused about how little fable fan-sites there are though, i search around and this is the only one i can seem to find. But google these days only shows gamefaqs, wikipedia and neoseeker stuff when searching for a game.

And sorry about the short introduction, was at college writing that, had teachers sneaking around behind me, so i tryed to write it fast.

Im sam, like all types of games, rpgs, suikoden is one of my favourite games, cant go wrong with final fantasy, i like romance of the three kingdom series too. Just bought ring of red today, a frontmission/advancewars type of game made by Konami, though slightly boring. I'm studying computing at college though its very boring and dont learn anything at all, just evaluating stuff, crap really. Next year i hope to do a course in photography, something ive grown more interest in now.

Yeah we havent been open long but are trying to establish ourselves at the moment. We were surprised by the lack of Fable sites also, that is one of the reasons we made one. Nice to see you here and hope you enjoy the stay :D

F

Fuzi0n

I think this site is going to be huge.
Sooner or later every fable fan who has the net will want to join a forum, like rpg fans do, and theyll look for the first forum they find with style, and ta-dah!

So congrats on the site ;)

Thanks for the welcome too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
I think this site is going to be huge.
Sooner or later every fable fan who has the net will want to join a forum, like rpg fans do, and theyll look for the first forum they find with style, and ta-dah!

So congrats on the site ;)

Thanks for the welcome too.

Hope your right :D

Nice to see another english lad here aswel :D

C

Crazyarms

Yeah welcome to the BEST fable fan site in the world. (or at least this solar system)

T

The_Bard

Crazyarms said:
Yeah welcome to the BEST fable fan site in the world. (or at least this solar system)

I think this Fable fan site is the best of the universe, and maybe the best of this world!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for the flattery guys but there is no need :blush:

F

Fuzi0n

So Drakan, your the actualy boss admin? or is there a group of you who all came up with the idea of the site?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
So Drakan, your the actualy boss admin? or is there a group of you who all came up with the idea of the site?

Projectego and me are the admins of the site to answer your question.

F

Fuzi0n

Ah, ok.
And ditto, nice to see english gamers out there =D

You have any other fan-websites?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
Ah, ok.
And ditto, nice to see english gamers out there =D

You have any other fan-websites?

Projectego has www.devilmaycry.org if you wish to take a look at it ;)

I will be a gamer for life :D

F

Fuzi0n

I was going to buy devilmaycry a few days ago, in the games shop by me, they have 5 games for 20 pounds, or 4.99 each, and devil may cry 1 was there.

But the other games was crap like football manager 106.A.D.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
I was going to buy devilmaycry a few days ago, in the games shop by me, they have 5 games for 20 pounds, or 4.99 each, and devil may cry 1 was there.

But the other games was crap like football manager 106.A.D.

:lol: although i dont have any Devil May Cry games they look and play well and i recommend them :)

Maybe not Football Manager though :p

F

Fuzi0n

You dont actually own devil may cry? lol.
I swear, this game shop is sneaky.
They put up like 2 decent games in the 5 for £20, but the rest are crap stuff that came out when people were confused if games were ps2 or psx still.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fuzi0n said:
You dont actually own devil may cry? lol.
I swear, this game shop is sneaky.
They put up like 2 decent games in the 5 for £20, but the rest are crap stuff that came out when people were confused if games were ps2 or psx still.

Well they will put them in there to try and get rid of them so they dont clutter up the storeroom still in afew years lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.