• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gender of kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razorback

Gender of kids

Just an observation, but...

With my female character, I got married once and had one kid, which was a girl. With my male character, I've had about four kids with different wives, and they've all been boys.

Does this mean male characters in this game only produce male offspring, and vice versa? Or is it just a coincidence?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Gender of kids

it's just a coincidence. the last 4 kids i've had have been girls, with male and female characters.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

My female character has two kids, one boy one girl....

Willstopher

Reaction score

if you have sex at dawn, you have a girl...and if u have sex at dusk...it's a boy

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^you're kidding...that sounds quite....stupid...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Willstopher;329770 said:
if you have sex at dawn, you have a girl...and if u have sex at dusk...it's a boy

I highly doubt that.

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^Exactly, that would be just plain stupid, I think it is just random.

R

Razorback

Given that I consumated the marriages at various odd hours of the day (and stop in to toss my wives a few presents and a quick shag whenever I'm in the neighbourhood) the "dusk 'til dawn" theory sounds unlikely.

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

No the dusk and dawn thing is true it says in the game,in a book or something.

R

Razorback

It does mention the dusk/dawn thing in one of the books (I think it's called Becoming A Parent) but says it's just an old legend and may not be true. But I married Alex from the "Death Us Do Part" quest, and after consumating the marriage at dawn we still had a boy. So maybe not.

After I came home from the Spire we had a second kid, and finally managed a girl. So maybe there's something in that. I never managed a second kid with my three previous wives because they all left me. Some women just can't deal with polygamy. ;)

R

Razorback

And now it's a moot point, since my daughter mysteriously vanished from existence and my son just stands outside the house like a piece of furniture and won't respond to any expressions. And my wife won't concieve again no matter how many times I jump her bones.

Stupid glitchy addictive game.

Casz146

The Crusher of Elements
Reaction score

^Yes it is, but I must say I haven't had that much glitches, a few yes, but they were easily fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.