• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Generosity to Lost Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilySlinginGuns

Reaction score
Hmmm, creating this thread if anyone is looking for money or weapons "give-a-ways". I, for one, am looking for anyone giving away money in fable 3. gamertag= kmagyoyo8820

name: Ashley

I just became queen in fable 3, and realized I need to start a new game in order to finish the game the way I really want to. So I'm up for anyone giving away some free money in the game. Looking to get around 30mil in game in the next week or so. Message me to see if I'm on. :)

:) So anyone giving money or weapons away just for the heck of it, post your info.
If your looking for handouts, feel free to post your info as well as what your looking for, but don't get whiney about it! :) Thanks everyone!

So far the game is freakin awesome. I'm hooked.

Reaction score
Hmmm, creating this thread if anyone is looking for money or weapons "give-a-ways". I, for one, am looking for anyone giving away money in fable 3. gamertag= kmagyoyo8820

name: Ashley

I just became queen in fable 3, and realized I need to start a new game in order to finish the game the way I really want to. So I'm up for anyone giving away some free money in the game. Looking to get around 30mil in game in the next week or so. Message me to see if I'm on. :)

:) So anyone giving money or weapons away just for the heck of it, post your info.
If your looking for handouts, feel free to post your info as well as what your looking for, but don't get whiney about it! :) Thanks everyone!

So far the game is freakin awesome. I'm hooked.
30,000,000 is pocket change,i would not hesitate at all to ggive you it, and maby even more:). im gettin almost 400,000 every 5 minutes, but my xbox life is not working rigght now cuz im moving, and im on my laptop now and my xbox doesnt work on it.

Mordakeye

Reaction score
haha. Sir Blazfire17, if you wouldn't mind handing me some gold that'd be great as wel. Made all the good decisions for my kingdom, and I don't want everyone to die. I'm in great debt. And I would very much appreciate the help. My Gamertag is x1XCataclysmX1x

Reaction score
haha. Sir Blazfire17, if you wouldn't mind handing me some gold that'd be great as wel. Made all the good decisions for my kingdom, and I don't want everyone to die. I'm in great debt. And I would very much appreciate the help. My Gamertag is x1XCataclysmX1x
Even though i can't get on with you right now, i will add you as soon as i get my live back on. but read the review i just secretly passed you, you will be ok.Need anymore help just message me because i am turning on F3 right now as we speak and i can go were you are even though i am not online,and i can walk you threw something(anything).

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
30,000,000 is pocket change,i would not hesitate at all to ggive you it, and maby even more:). im gettin almost 400,000 every 5 minutes, but my xbox life is not working rigght now cuz im moving, and im on my laptop now and my xbox doesnt work on it.

omg wtf how? can you spare some plz?? :p

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
IBullseye II x add me if anyone is feeling generous to give some stuff ^_^

DeaconSeth

Reaction score
You folks do realize there's an infinite gold/items exploit, right? Hell, you don't even need LIVE for it.

If you're going to lower your standards enough to beg, at least put forth the effort to get yourself that cash.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
you can exploit yes however when you have like 2000 gold the exploit sucks

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
you can exploit yes however when you have like 2000 gold the exploit sucks

Yeah but it quickly doubles... 2000 - 4000 - 8000 - 16000 - 32000 - 64000 - 128000

Then, I think, you can put 100000 in each gift so 200000 for like 25 seconds of work!

EDIT: Dammit DeaconSeth!!!

LilySlinginGuns

Reaction score
Well, can anyone explain this money exploit thing? I have never even heard of it, I'm out of the loop here lol. :p In fable 2 I mastered getting millions of dollars, but I have a thing or two to learn on Fable 3, so any information would be appreciated :) Thank you!

DeaconSeth

Reaction score
Well, can anyone explain this money exploit thing? I have never even heard of it, I'm out of the loop here lol. :p In fable 2 I mastered getting millions of dollars, but I have a thing or two to learn on Fable 3, so any information would be appreciated :) Thank you!
:ermm:

:/ Do the exact same thing you did in 2, after you've unlocked the appropriate packs from the Road to Rule.

As far as the infinite-exploit, check these forums, or do a Google search. I don't mean to be a prick, but the method is listed in detail up here not too many posts back, with an obvious title for the post listing, and it was taken from an article that shows up via search engines quite easily.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
i can do the glitch but... is cheating =( and i dont like cheating >.< i perfer work harder and my bro still disturbing me to do it ><

Status
Not open for further replies.