• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Get 8 perfect rounds in the crusible

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

devilson

Get 8 perfect rounds in the crusible

Hi im devilson i read on a post that some one should right a thread on how to get 8 perfect round so i decided to do my own

If you dont have much money make sure to pick up the gold on your way out of that round but dont get it at the start

up untill round 5 they are all prety much the same

Round 1

Beetles

for this round i would suggest just shooting them untill they get to close then start hittin them with your sword

Round 2

Hobbes

for this round i would suggest standing in the middle shooting them and as soon as one is near you hit them with your sword and once they all seam dead just look around and shoot becouse some of them get scared and run to the walls so you cant see them

Round 3

Hobbes

for this round i would suggest running around the hole in the middle repeatedly and shooting them becouse they hide all over the place

Round 4

Bandits

For this round you should run into the middle and hit them with your sword when the 4 near you are dead pull out your gun and shoot the ones near the door you came throught to get to this round and you will notice them coming behind you pull out your melee weapon and start attacking them then they will will come back arround you just attack them with your melee weapon one they are dead just shoot the hollow men coming from ether direction untill one cumes up behind you then pull out your melee weapon and attack them on the third wave run towards the blue glowing circle and start attaking them with your melee weapon and just keep doing this till they are all dead

Round 5

Bandits

Run into the little circle and run down the steps and up towards the bridge one you have gone under the bride the should be people there attack them with your melee weapon then run left or right up the stairs onto the bridge then attack all of them with your melee weapon once wave 2 starts stay on the bridge and kill the ones on the bridge by the time you have killed them the bandits from the bottom should have gotten on the bridge so just kill them as well (same for third wave)

Round 6

Hollow Men

i personally love this round as i find it the most easiest to do all you have to is run into the center and shoot all the bandits cuming towards you then run round the out side shooting all the bandits tat you see it may take a while but you should be able to do it in the 2 mins time limmit it took me 1min 24secs to do this round

Round 7

Balverines

for this round i would suggest runnig up to the fence and standing were the gap is in the fence then just shootin them untill they get to close then attack them with your melee weapon the white one may take abit more to kill but he will die

Round 8

Troll

this is another of my favriet rounds becouse its so simple and easy to do waight for the troll to sink into the mud then come back out then shoot him repeatedly untill you here a splay sort of sound then just keep rowling around (A) until he attacks and you see the grownd sort of blowing up a sort of line rowl out the way of that and keep shooting till you here another splat and it should cary on like this and just egnor the little hobbes and just attack the troll it usually takes me about 1min 20 o kill him

it took me 534 secs to complete the crucible with 8 perfect rounds while writing this thread

Hope this helpes

If this helped please rep me ive only got 10 rep

L

Lt.Petrelli

Re: Get 8 perfect rounds in the crusible

might be usfull to mention what it is you fight in each round.

D

devilson

ill do it now

EDIT: done

F

Fable2FTW

If you wanna be faster about it i suggest using tornado, it wipes a lot of the stages out easily. Don't use slow time though because it speeds up the crucible time. :p

D

devilson

Could do but i only put on it how i do it

B

Blade Mr.DK

Well, for beetles they'll just atacc u if u jus stand ther so i shoot lvl 1 raise dead at them to occupy them... infact i do tht with all rounds, even troll it'll throw roccs at them giving u chance to shoot them... just to say: I WAS SOO FREAKIN AMAZED AT MY TYME AGAINST THA BALVERINES, SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME IF I SHOULD BE EXITED OR NOT: 30-38 SECONDS

S

ShadowMancer

devilson;271326 said:
Hi im devilson i read on a post that some one should right a thread on how to get 8 perfect round so i decided to do my own

If you dont have much money make sure to pick up the gold on your way out of that round but dont get it at the start
lol all you have to do for the most part is to charge up your most powerful spell while waiting for the monsters to start. i mainly charge up my 5 star fire spell as an AoE to kill pretty much all the monsters, then finish up with sword and gun. the 5* fire can go arund the entire arena lol.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You can get the balverine one down in about 15 seconds. Go into the middle and charge level 5 inferno over and over again.

For the troll, wait til the round has fully started, i.e the troll is throwing stuff at you. Cast level 1 undead so the troll targets them, cast a level 3/4 timestop, run under the troll's stomach and cast level 5 inferno. Can work in about 10/15 seconds.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

balverines r easy!
and i was the 1 who came up with this whole idea was me so if he gets rep i get rep then i give rep.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

no you didn't "/

I've never done crucible with you.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

theron_leroux;271474 said:
no you didn't "/

I've never done crucible with you.
yes i did!
i said it in the Discussion section on 1 of the cruciable threads!
i said:

y dosen't some1 make a thread on tips for each round in the cruciable in the Help section for on how to get perfect rounds for ppl with trouble getting perfect rounds?

not it.

and i never said i played it with u.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I thought you were talking about me. My bad.

But he was the one who made this thread, so rep goes to him.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

theron_leroux;271490 said:
I thought you were talking about me. My bad.

But he was the one who made this thread, so rep goes to him.
i didn't make the thread i just came up with the idea.

and nice sig and avatar.

Tobi!

D

devilson

ive given you rep for the idea thanks

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

no prob.

and i'll giv u rep for making the thread from my idea.

Fairfax King

Reaction score

good thread but try putting more magic into it...
most of its shooting and some people dont shoot

By the way i gave u +rep cos it is a good guide

D

devilson

i will do but not to day thanks for the rep

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Bump for people interested in beating the Crucible.:)

D

darkskxcher

Very nice but already beaten it

Status
Not open for further replies.