• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting Rid of Ugly women in town...

K8tz

Damned if I do ...Damned if I don't!!!
Reaction score
Sounds harsh ..lol but I get sick of em all looking the same so I'll either have a group follow me to twinblades camp then leave em to get taken care of or take one or two and do away with em by morning they are replaced by better looking women

xxNick

Prodigal Son
Reaction score
Yikes. Remind me not to introduce you to my friends. I would worry quite a bit if you disappeared with them for a time and came back alone.

Honestly it bothers me in all the Fable games that there's no real reason to interact with generic villagers in any way. Sure, you can marry them. But why? I played around with the idea a couple times, but got bored of it and soon became a widower each time. Soon it became a game within the game, finding the most creative ways of doing away with the spouse. Having my bodyguards kill them works fine for me.

Back when I was doing smaller-scope mods, I modified villagers, male and female, to only look the way I wanted them to, but then I had the problem of them all looking eerily similar. I later felt it was better to have both pretty and not as pretty people hanging around, it makes the pretty people look even prettier in comparison.

K8tz

Damned if I do ...Damned if I don't!!!
Reaction score
Well u got a point ...and I don't friend hop lol so ud have no worries ....anyhow great point I've done both marriage no marriage gay marriage....I don't support but ran out ta ideas to keep interested so ya..but one of the funniest things I've found is taking a couple to a fight they usually knock ur components out as well as the gang leader of fist fights its great to walk off after that lmao. And I've ridded so many wife's after they say that " short and sweet" crap.