• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

getting the sentinus

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadow warrior

getting the sentinus

right so i just gave 100k to the guy in the temple of avo which should be sufficnet since im only 2 bars into good side but all he keeps givign me is youth upgrades whcih i dont need becaseu im 18!

any ideas on how to get sentinus?

rofls well paying more cash didnt work i just reloaded paid 112k got age thingy then paid 224k ontop of that straight after i got some sort of fame exp?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: getting the sentinus

shadow warrior;44180 said:
right so i just gave 100k to the guy in the temple of avo which should be sufficnet since im only 2 bars into good side but all he keeps givign me is youth upgrades whcih i dont need becaseu im 18!

rofls well paying more cash didnt work i just reloaded paid 112k got age thingy then paid 224k ontop of that straight after i got some sort of fame exp?

What in gods name are you yammering about? You probably keep getting the age reduction BECAUSE you are 18 And it keeps not affecting you, min age is 18 and max is 65.

And Fame EXP? You mean Renown?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just have to keep paying the gold, until you get it to my knowledge as youth upgrade only happens once.

H

Hexadecimal

shadow warrior;44180 said:

well... you should only get the youth upgrade once from each temple... except that you said you keep reloading and then donating again... if you keep reloading and doing the same thing, the same thing's going to keep happening...
by "fame exp" do you mean the paladin title?

V

Vegeta

I think you have to be older so that the age reduction actually counts before you get the Sentinus

S

shadow warrior

1Ak;44193 said:
I think you have to be older so that the age reduction actually counts before you get the Sentinus

incorect in my past experiences i have always got the sentinus first!

Dark Drakan;44183 said:
Just have to keep paying the gold, until you get it to my knowledge as youth upgrade only happens once.

yea about that i kind of used the hero save glitch to my advantage, basically i went from age 62-18 using the temple of avo while doing archiologist quest i exploited hero save and it sent my xbox du lally!!!

Sephiroxas;44182 said:
What in gods name are you yammering about? You probably keep getting the age reduction BECAUSE you are 18 And it keeps not affecting you, min age is 18 and max is 65.

And Fame EXP? You mean Renown?

yes logicaly that does make sense, unlike me :p

why i most certainly did mean renown i mearly forgot the name of it

Hexadecimal;44188 said:
well... you should only get the youth upgrade once from each temple... except that you said you keep reloading and then donating again... if you keep reloading and doing the same thing, the same thing's going to keep happening...
by "fame exp" do you mean the paladin title?

I got youth upgrade more than once because i used a glitch to access it up to 9 times<???? you say something about reloading and doanting again and it keep being same??, AHHH ;) AHHH ;) nope each time i reloaded i added more $$$ to the amount i donated previously, thus eventualy finding the amount i needed to donate for sentinus, well beacuse of my use of hero save exploit it had gone to 650k and i am not paying 650k for a (solus) great mace when i have had a master greatsword since bowerstone south!

also a voice from insde temple of avo either worshiper or the great avo himself said ''im giving you this new title for your loyaltity''''' so i checked ive still got the paladin title WAHHHH????

the only thing about exploiting the hero save glithc is it makes fable TLC already the most GLITCHY game even worse.

Quotes Added To Make More Sense - Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Please try to use the
th_99524_quote_122_333lo.JPG
button to quote peoples posts it makes it easier to understand who you are replying to etc. Also the multi quote button to quote more than one persons...
th_99556_Multi_Quote_122_481lo.JPG

Ive edited post with them.

S

shadow warrior

1Ak;44193 said:

wait now i understand what you mean't yes i kept getting the age reduction first because i was 18 and for some reason this trigured the temple of avo to offer me the age reduction first,

yet what i was trying to say was that, in past experiences when ive visited the temple of avo with an age of over 18+ i was able to access the sentinus before getting the age reduction!:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Dark Drakan;44197 said:
Please try to use the
th_99524_quote_122_333lo.JPG
button to quote peoples posts it makes it easier to understand who you are replying to etc. Also the multi quote button to quote more than one persons...
th_99556_Multi_Quote_122_481lo.JPG

Ive edited post with them.

nice 1 i couldnt acces a quote buttom before

before when i logged in all of thesePosting Rules You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

were set to may NOT now its saying im logged in, when i came on the site a couple of months back i could acces all the features such as quote and editing posts etc but every since ive updated all my protection and fidiled about with intenrte secuirty it seems all cookies are blocked and incidentaly it dosnet appear to wnat to let me stay looged in however wahhho look at this

Logged in as shadow warrior

maybe someone just activated my posting perks or soemthing

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

shadow warrior;44198 said:
nice 1 i couldnt acces a quote buttom before

before when i logged in all of these Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

were set to may NOT now its saying im logged in, when i came on the site a couple of months back i could acces all the features such as quote and editing posts etc but every since ive updated all my protection and fidiled about with intenrte secuirty it seems all cookies are blocked and incidentaly it dosnet appear to wnat to let me stay looged in however wahhho look at this

Logged in as shadow warrior

maybe someone just activated my posting perks or soemthing

I didnt change anything, and if you werent logged in you wouldnt have been able to post AT ALL.

B

bumgum

if i want to get the sentinus then i get as evil as i can, do the potion/ diamond trick, and give al little more than 30,00 gold. i always get it that way.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That's exactly what I do...

Status
Not open for further replies.