• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Getting Tired of Online Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
So, trying to get onto online co-op and...

"This co-op session is already full." Returns me to the main menu and I have to load up my game AGAIN to get into the Sanctuary.

Get into a session and "You have been forcibly ejected from this game." WHY THE **** DID YOU HAVE IT OPEN TO EVERYONE THEN FOR GOD'S SAKE?!

Then get another "already full" message, requiring me to load up the game again. Why not just have a "search for co-op game" button on the main menu screen so we don't have to load up the bloody game every single time?

Getting tired of this poorly thought out co-op system. Anyone feel the same way?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Not really, it works fine for me. Although yes, I wouldn't mind a few more options on the start screen.

The whole kicking process is kind of awkward isn't it? You have to watch as your "friend" drags you along into their sanctuary as you're gaining some guild seals from expressions or buying the last unique weapon you needed for that achievement and then watch as they slowly walk over to the settings panel and then--"you have been forcibly ejected from this game." XD

Veryl

Reaction score
Most of the time for me it's laggy and people are just sliding around. I've only tried twice so that could be why I haven't found any good games. I know it's not my connection becuase i've never had this issue on live before.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
I only join up with my friends, so it's not an issue for me (other than some awesome lag-sliding).

I think the option for choices would be nice. That way, people who have it set to open (but forgot they did) don't suddenly have people popping into their game when they don't want it. Maybe it just has a list like people who are in a certain region or on a certain main story quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.