• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

giles farm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valid

giles farm..

wheres giles farm, becuase i want to get the enforer... i cant find it anywhere...

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score
Re: giles farm..

its in brightwood

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Wow, I'm sorry to say this, but how do you suck that bad? I found it in a matter of 5 minutes. Then my dog started to whine and to dig, then opened the cellar I couldn't open earlier, and then I had my enforcer. The Red Dragon is better though. In my opinion at least.

V

Valid

no im mean i cant find giles farm in brightwood...

A

Anskiere

you might want to set the giles farm quest to your active quest. you'll have a much easier time following the breadcrumbs instead of wondering around.

For the enforcer, i believe you can only get it after the Spire events.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Valid;230310 said:
wheres giles farm, becuase i want to get the enforer... i cant find it anywhere...

It's a good idea to check road signs, they help. I get turned around as well. ;)

G

gumgangsta12

its near the bandit guild in brightwood

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, it is very easy to find. I thought I sucked at directions, but if you can't find that.... wow. Just look. Don't go here everytime you need something you can find easily, just search Brightwood. And yes, that was the farm I was talking about. Now hurry and get there.

N

Ninja

He might have the same problem that me and one of my friends have, being that the farm isn't actually there. I know that I am correct on this because i have 2 heros a good and a bad and the farm is in brightwood on the bad, but when playing the good is gone from the world. I don't know if this was triggered by something earlier in the game but like i said my friend doesn't have the farm on his hero either so for the people telling him that he sucks with directions and what not, Chill?

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Ninja;267109 said:
He might have the same problem that me and one of my friends have, being that the farm isn't actually there. I know that I am correct on this because i have 2 heros a good and a bad and the farm is in brightwood on the bad, but when playing the good is gone from the world. I don't know if this was triggered by something earlier in the game but like i said my friend doesn't have the farm on his hero either so for the people telling him that he sucks with directions and what not, Chill?

Agreed.

D

Dingo Lust

Ease up Skotekal... Not everyone is a Fable god like you...

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Aww I thought I was pretty decent with games but now it appears I am in the "suck" category also :( been there a few times before hand but I couldnt find the farm when I just wanted to check the area for keys and what not.

D

Dingo Lust

::Flails arms about in a ridiculous manner::
God Digital! You are so stupid and you suck! You're fired! You fail at life!

N

Ninja

Oh and i figured out earlier today that if it's the enforcer you're looking for, travel to where his farm is supposed to be and there will be a little wooden shack. You might have to fight a few hollow men there, or i did anyways. Walk around the the backside of the wooden "shack" and your dog should walk over to the grave and start digging, use your spade and you have giles key. Then somewhere around the "shack" is the farm cellar and you can go down there and get the enforcer as normal. I find this to be a much easier method than that of buying the farm and then getting it. So if you want to do it thisway make sure to help the bandits kill gile earlier in the game:D

D

DragonMaster91

Skotekal;230350 said:
Wow, I'm sorry to say this, but how do you suck that bad? I found it in a matter of 5 minutes. Then my dog started to whine and to dig, then opened the cellar I couldn't open earlier, and then I had my enforcer. The Red Dragon is better though. In my opinion at least.
Hal's Rifle FTW!
Ninja;267109 said:
You bumped a, oh about 3 month old thread.

Dingo Lust;267121 said:
Ease up Skotekal... Not everyone is a Fable god like you...
don't be mad at him, that was three months ago.
Ninja;267316 said:
Oh and i figured out earlier today that if it's the enforcer you're looking for, travel to where his farm is supposed to be and there will be a little wooden shack. You might have to fight a few hollow men there, or i did anyways. Walk around the the backside of the wooden "shack" and your dog should walk over to the grave and start digging, use your spade and you have giles key. Then somewhere around the "shack" is the farm cellar and you can go down there and get the enforcer as normal. I find this to be a much easier method than that of buying the farm and then getting it. So if you want to do it thisway make sure to help the bandits kill gile earlier in the game:D
Save his farm, it gets bigger and you can end up buying it. Kill Giles, and there are Hollow Men, and the shack is small.

N

Ninja

Yeah i know that when you save it it gets bigger and you can buy it but some people that just got the game might now have 100k-200k gold to throw at something like that and if you kill gile you get theenforcer for free...but i've done both and the farmhouse is pretty nice

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

it's very close to the demon door. if you run past the demon door with the lake to your right and the door to your left, take a right around the lake you should find it no problem.

G

GilesFarmVanishes

guys i confirmed that if you do not get the key earlier his house vanishes later (i have two acounts thats how i checked) one still had his farm one a shack thing was built over it and sorry to tell you but if you dont have the key no enforcer for you as far as i know sorry

Lansing146

Reaction score

Oh You are a star that was very helpful :) cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.