• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Girl character

I

Islandstyle

Girl character

What is the coolest out fit for a Girl character. Just wondering:D

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Girl character

Nude, of course. ;D
Then again I'd say the same for a male character. Oh let's all just get naked and party to the Beach Boys! <3

K

kroxfire

double belt jacket works well with most shirts currently i got a open highman coat with a tart bodice and bandit bandana looks aight and suits with my evilness
assassins coat looks sweet as well cant find any matching pants but

Fable_2_fan

Evil Crime maker
Reaction score

Assassin coat! :D
Yeah, i guess it's cool for girl if it's cool for male.

A

arcadiumelite

I prefer the crop jacket and highway man's trousers - both Knothole Island Dark Red or black with a corset in and mid-calf booties in Leathery Tan. Sometimes I swap out for the Knothole Island Skirt. Everyone in town wants me in that outfit!!

The double-belted isn't bad, but reminds me of Belle, who I really hate (she's so patronizing and snippy) and kill every time for Archon's Dream.

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

I have the royal trousers, black noble woman's boots, a long sleeved noble woman's shirt that I dyed liquid gold, leather carriage gloves, dyed liquid gold, and a crown that, like the pants can't be dyed. I have found the outfit works if you just remove the royal pants and add either hot pants or a knothole mini ....gives you good attraction anyway. I forgot to say that when I wear my hot pants I wear my thigh highs always.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;287640 said:
Nude, of course. ;D
Then again I'd say the same for a male character. Oh let's all just get naked and party to the Beach Boys! <3
Yeah!

Achievement Unlocked
The Swinger!

Try dressing her in the hot date outfit or if you have Knothole Island that female warrior outfit looks good too ^_^

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

take a look at my girl characters in my sig

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

i have:
highwayman hat
patchy coat
adventurers coat
chasm gloves and pants
royal boots.

then colour it all black or white primary detail, and gold secondary detail. (except gloves, make it all black)

although i have a male character, i think it would look better on a women, especially with the whole pirate look on a slim character.