• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Girl Coming over! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Girl Coming over! D:

Ok well, tomorrow this girl who i've known for awhile now is coming over to play guitar hero, at first doens't too bad right? Wrong, she told me the other day that she REALLY likes me, I kindof like her but I love my current girlfreind, hell i skipped a day of school and ended up getting chased by truancey officers and attacked by a homless guy for her!! But that's a story for another time. So tomorrow I donno what'll happen, she may try somthing and i donno if i have the willpower to say no because my girlfreind lives so far away my first thoughts would be "she'll never find out if" and that'll just be because of the heat of the moment >< UGH!!!

What should i do?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Girl Coming over! D:

If you really do love current girlfriend then the fact she lives so far away doesnt make a difference at all. You would be faithful and not even have the thoughts of another girl in your head.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Remind her when she gets there that she's only there to play video games.

Have a bit of willpower.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I have some willpower but a short term memory.

To DD
I don't think about her in that kind of way, i'm just thinking thats what she may end up
Although I should be fine i may just be jumping too conclusion but yeah.

Plus my girlfriend has been distant recently, it's like she doesn't want to talk too me, i mean thats understandable seeing as how we only recently got back together but meh.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Have you got pictures these girls?
indiffheya.gif
Just kidding.

But seriously, if you feel that your girlfriend really doesn't care about you and that you are drifting apart then you could hint to this girl that you don't want to start anything with her now, but maybe in the future.
Then you would go and bring it up with your girlfriend, and if your suspicions are true then you be the judge.

I would stay with my girlfriend as I've got incredibly high morals and willpower.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I want to stay with my gf i mean some stuff happened and we ended up breaking up, i couldn't take not being with her so i went all the way to where she lives waited outside her school (stalker much) for her and when she came out we talked and sorted stuff out but it wasn't GREAT sorting out so it may take time to get us back to how close we were but ima damn sure work on it!! ya see why the hell do i even think my freind will do somthing when deep down i know i'll say no for maria jeez i'm blind to my own loyalty!! haha!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I'm glad you worked it out? :lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;275985 said:
If you really do love current girlfriend then the fact she lives so far away doesnt make a difference at all. You would be faithful and not even have the thoughts of another girl in your head.

^ follow this advice

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I don't have thoughts of another girl in my head, just thoughts she may try somthing that i don't want, I love my gf so much that without thinking about it i know i'd say no.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I think you should join the Comic Tournament.

Z

Zingo

Seriously, if you cant keep your c*ck under control, you should NOT be in a realationship.

Pathetic, that is what..

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

=__= I can keep my c*ck under control, if you could have been arsed to read what i put after then you'd know..

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Zingo;276127 said:
Seriously, if you cant keep your c*ck under control, you should NOT be in a realationship.

Pathetic, that is what..
That's rather harsh isn't it? He's having a hard time at the moment, so show a bit of sensitivity. It's not his fault he has a big one (joke lads.)

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

droded;276106 said:
I think you should join the Comic Tournament.
Droded by this point I think even people who know nothing about these forums know about the comic tournament.... it is getting slightly repetitive to read the same post in every active thread.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;276143 said:
Droded by this point I think even people who know nothing about these forums know about the comic tournament.... it is getting slightly repetitive to read the same post in every active thread.

The deadline is approaching and there are less than half the entries than the amount of people who said they would join.

Understand why I'm trying to attract people?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I would join but I dont have nearly enough patience to draw my own let alone a whole scene.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hmmm, i have heard of these female creatures befor. but im not quite sure how to behave around them but i am quite sure they are not venemous and rarely bite so your safe. if it knows how to play video games you should be able to just play and hang out without anything else happening.

jokeing aside, just remember that your just friends and your just hanging out. if you really love your girlfriend it should be no problem.

Z

Zingo

Ruuku The Kid;276134 said:
=__= I can keep my c*ck under control, if you could have been arsed to read what i put after then you'd know..

Sorry, it wasn't my brightest moment.

I did not read the whole thread because I as you said couldn't be arsed with it 'cos I was tired. Apologies anyway..:unsure:

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Do her

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

droded;276154 said:
The deadline is approaching and there are less than half the entries than the amount of people who said they would join.

Understand why I'm trying to attract people?
still... perhaps now isn't the best time for a comic tournament. Maybe you should wait till summer when people who go to school have more time on their hands. This is just my opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.