• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

giving away random stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

adenp9070

Reaction score
giving away random stuff

if you want anything then send me a message, there is all sorts of dolls, weapos, dyes ,food ect i have too many items and my game lags too much now so im giving away my multiples :p so i though id post before i sell it on the game and ruin an econemy

ps. no red dragons ect and the same dolls, im doing this to help people, not for people to make a quick couple of mil

S

samueljackson21

Re: giving away random stuff

hey i would like to obtain some of the weapons you have plus i have no dolls :(

S

Spencer4678

I need Reaver and Garth doll for the achievement.

S

samueljackson21

bbsnipeshow i can give yah a garth for free in about 50 mins.

S

Spencer4678

k thx, I need 2 puny carrots as well. And also sorry samuel i traded aden 5 mil for the RD and she was able to do it right away.

adenp9070

Reaction score

ok first things first, IM A MAN haha and second i got no reavers but most others, however if you need the achievement i can give you that

R

remivh

Yoo Aden, do you have a maelstrom and perforator for me ? haha.. since i know you are a reliable dude.. i keep a close eye on your offers haha.. and i'm not going to sell it to anyone else.. i'm collecting legendary weapons so..

R0Bling

Reaction score

Umm ya, I'll take 3 HRCs, 2 Red Dragons, 2 Crucible Peanuts, 3 Murgos Book of Trading, 1mil gold, 2 Puny carrots, 9 enforcers, 3 wreckagers, 9 Daichis, 5 Rising Suns, 2 Maelstrom, 2/4 draws, mystery meat, and 4 devastation augments?

XenonEdge

This Is Albion
Reaction score

lawl im a horder too i have way too much stuff on my character, well im gonna go for another burn around albion :D

adenp9070

Reaction score

remivh;318131 said:
Yoo Aden, do you have a maelstrom and perforator for me ? haha.. since i know you are a reliable dude.. i keep a close eye on your offers haha.. and i'm not going to sell it to anyone else.. i'm collecting legendary weapons so..

yeah i can get you that, just need to find somebody to help again incase we cant see the orbs :/

R

remivh

yeah if we're lucky the EMO is online again haha.. :p we'll meet up later i'm kinda busy this weekend..

S

Spencer4678

yeh aden, we couldn't find eachother either. O_O

can anyone sell or give me a rammer. I'm at 30 gargoyle and can't be bothered to get it. I tried buying one off people last night no one had it. :(

@aden

yeh found that out last night, was disapointed. There are never chicks on xbox.. -sigh-

S

samueljackson21

i neeed the maelstrom plz i have all the dolls now

adenp9070

Reaction score

kk il get the malesorm whem im in next :p and there is a few girls ive seen around :p, wicker, lunarfluxx, angel, and del if she plays not sure tho

LittleJBanks

Reaction score

Do you happen to have a master rifle, or any better than an Iron Flintlock Rifle with 2 augment slots?

And a Ghoul Augment, which i cant seem to ever find at the Bowerstone Stone Cutter

adenp9070

Reaction score

yeah i think so il check for you :)

LittleJBanks

Reaction score

You can take that ghoul augment off the list, after posting here it magically appeared in Bowerstone. So i dont need that anymore.

adenp9070

Reaction score

ok so il be on in a lil bit so you can have the gun

Status
Not open for further replies.