• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Giving out XBOX Live Trial

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Giving out XBOX Live Trial

if you missed them i'm sorry. i literally did just peel the cardboard strips off of the cards.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

White Knight;392789 said:
7 minutes between his post and yours. There are a lot of other members and guests. Sorry mate.

They might still work, but Cheez has american codes and american codes don't work in the UK.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Actually I just tried them, all four of them and now I have 8 days of Xbox LIVE. Thanks Cheez! So yeah Daemon you couldn't get them cause you're in Britain and Cheez is using US codes.

Cain

Reaction score

Sean;392804 said:
Actually I just tried them, all four of them and now I have 8 days of Xbox LIVE. Thanks Cheez! So yeah Daemon you couldn't get them cause you're in Britain and Cheez is using US codes.

Thats happened to me before, with my email account set on US and I used UK codes.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Ah, ok Sean. Stupid stuff.

White Knight;392789 said:
7 minutes between his post and yours. There are a lot of other members and guests. Sorry mate.

Actually, I tried them a few seconds after he posted it. It was copying & pasta that took 6 minutes.