• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Giving out XBOX Live Trial

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: Giving out XBOX Live Trial

i would be verry happy if you could send me 1 48 hours code because i have been dieing to play Left 4 Dead online i like it so much but i heard it is better online if you have one left i would be happy to get it lol

+rep for doin this

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dentie;285187 said:
i would be verry happy if you could send me 1 48 hours code because i have been dieing to play Left 4 Dead online i like it so much but i heard it is better online if you have one left i would be happy to get it lol

+rep for doin this
check inbox :)

as of right now, i am OUT of all trials.
if/when i restock i'll bump the thread
thank you :p

S

saisaixx

Hehe, hopefully you're not gettin' too harrassed hon. <3
It's so nice of you to go out of your way and do stuff like this for strangers.

Hope things are going good for ya. ;3

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

saisaixx;285479 said:
Hehe, hopefully you're not gettin' too harrassed hon. <3
It's so nice of you to go out of your way and do stuff like this for strangers.

Hope things are going good for ya. ;3

lol thanks for the consideration. the gamestop traffic slows down around this time of year so i'm working less, and there are fewer trades. i am keeping my eyes out though for the sake of everyone whose eyes fall to this thread to play online :lol:

F

FiR3

I know its kinda late but can i have one?

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

+rep for this but unfortunatly i don't have an xbox360 :'(
but i would of taken one if i had an xbox wow there are like 5 people who have one post lol.

N

nowwhat131

Hey my girlfriend decided she'd like a LIVE account and I was hoping you might have a code for 1 month or even 48 hours. thanks!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

nowwhat131;288025 said:
Hey my girlfriend decided she'd like a LIVE account and I was hoping you might have a code for 1 month or even 48 hours. thanks!

i do not however microsoft will give your girlfriend the first month of Live free. you won't need to go code hunting until after that.
hope this helps :D

N

nowwhat131

Are there a limited number of free one month's from Microsoft? Cause I've done that one my Xbox before and don't know how to get one with the new dashboard setup. If you could explain how that would be greatly appreciated.

F

FiR3

nowwhat131;288157 said:
Are there a limited number of free one month's from Microsoft? Cause I've done that one my Xbox before and don't know how to get one with the new dashboard setup. If you could explain how that would be greatly appreciated.

You can create up to 3 accounts that they give u one month free.
Just create a new account, say u want silver and they'll tell you to try gold for one month. :)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, a lot of people do that. I prefer to just buy the one year cards for 60 bucks. Hell of a lot of money you save! And no code hunting.

N

nowwhat131

Thanks for the replies but I think I used up all my free one months for my little brother to have an account so I'll continue code hunting. I can't justify spend the money if she won't play that often. Hopefully if I find a code she'll decide whether its worth buying an account.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

nowwhat131;288173 said:
Thanks for the replies but I think I used up all my free one months for my little brother to have an account so I'll continue code hunting. I can't justify spend the money if she won't play that often. Hopefully if I find a code she'll decide whether its worth buying an account.

you could. also you may be able to register an account on a friends xbox and use gamertag recovery to get it on yours.

N

nowwhat131

thanks. I'll see if one of my friends is willing to let me do that. Otherwise I'll just have to keep searching.

D

DynamoSwimmer

Is there still a trial for me...you know I have been begging you for a LONG time

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

^It is also a charity and you should be thankful that Led is kind enough to give out these codes. If you're just going to get a code and leave the forums straight away then you should stop asking and just leave.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

DynamoSwimmer;288566 said:
Is there still a trial for me...you know I have been begging you for a LONG time

-.-
look man, this thread has been posted the entire time you have been asking me for a code. i have given out over 20 in that period of time. the only requirement i had was that you request it in this thread.
i sent you a link to the first post. if you had taken the time to read it you would see that i don't have any right now and this thread is on a hiatus. you might also notice that there is a waiting list.

i can't give you a code right now, but if you would take a different approach, like asking to be put on the waiting list for a trial, that would be the best i could do for you right now.

F

FiR3

can i be on the waiting list.
and yes i will stay on this forums because i love playing Fable for the PC. haven't tried Fable 2 yet because i dont have any money for it now.

Nothing like doing heroic deeds in your underwear eh?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

FiR3;288634 said:
can i be on the waiting list.
and yes i will stay on this forums because i love playing Fable for the PC. haven't tried Fable 2 yet because i dont have any money for it now.

Nothing like doing heroic deeds in your underwear eh?

added