• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gladiator Coliseum, Mounts, Create=Workers! Monsters, Fishing, Armour & Weapons+ !!!

• Thread starter MRTODD27 FABLE III
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRTODD27 FABLE III

Gladiator Coliseum, Mounts, Create=Workers! Monsters, Fishing, Armour & Weapons+ !!!

+rep +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep

Remember fishing? Or bare knuckle fighting? Yes, that would be great if they were BACK in Fable III. More armour, like, more bulkier, and such, dark, light and so fourth like the first one. Was not a bad idea! I actually LIKED it allot. Whore houses are AWESOME! Ied love to get "hard to get" females that are classy and very good looking to recruit and work for me as a pimp, dirty side jobs." Dragons, orcs, a new addition to a even BIGGER bandit crew members and hollow men? Yes, in Fable III would be great! Also, recruiting workers to build houses and stores for you? Hell yes! Get to go to a page where you have to spend money on graphing objects around into a house, and adding doors, windows, carpets, finding rare pictures, antiques, weapons that you can take off the wall of your own home and use them. Put down your fishing pole in your own home. Ever heard of a door lock? Now YOU can lock your house by yourself! Or with your family! So no random public intrudes! You and your wife or hubby has a key to the house! Divorced and she changed the locks? Climb or break into the windows or door and take all your stuff out when shes out at the bar! Or taking a day shopping spree or stroll out around in town. Pit pocketing? Sure! A whole new Gladiator Coliseum with just starting you, than build a team from the streets or hire a asassin or 5, or gladiators to fight in the coliseum. Set your asassins to "steal" or and "fight" when caught by the guards, train them to be great thieves! In Fable III, now you can ride hourses, pick from having a dog, change it into a wolf, make choices when the time comes and your soo evil, yes or no, want wings, claws, a tail, master, the shadows will exchange your soul to a living evil saint my lord! So pure, and godly, yes or no when the time comes, want wings, halo, light my lord? Sure! If you choose yes! Sacrate VERY hard to find weapons, need items to creat RARE weapons, maybe even armour, in Fable III. Everyone who agrees that this would be close to ultimate, reply, or if not, your choice. :cool:

M

MRTODD27 FABLE III

Re: Gladiator Coliseum, Mounts, Create=Workers! Monsters, Fishing, Armour & Weapons+

All in all, I have faith they know what their doing. I loved both Fable, The Lost Chapters & Fable II. Whitch ever, is great. Only part I have is when public comes into your home when you don't want them to. Would be great if there was a lock? Come on now.

M

MRTODD27 FABLE III

Re: Gladiator Coliseum, Mounts, Create=Workers! Monsters, Fishing, Armour & Weapons+

And you know what? It's kinda nice having Fable and Fable 2, not having the same stuff avaliable. Like fishing and fist fighting, it makes them both unique. Makes you want to play the first one again, and than the 2nd one. Fable II has guns, a dog, and jobs, and the other Fable has fishing, the spell berzerk witch was fun, and bare knuckle fighting. It's all up in the air for uniqueness.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

I agree with you, from the Fishing to Locks. But I don't know about parts to create Rare weapons but I would like to createmy own rare weapons like just a little color change to changing the size of the blade. That would be cool.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

i agree with alot of the stuff, alot more mini games that arent jobs, but not boring ones like the jobs, some worth of being its own game

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

I agree but they should persist in keeping it simple.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

Phantom, please, you really need to stop re-posting and making repetitive threads.

Rose's Guardian

Reaction score
I aggry with everybody that said fable is good and that we want to play it all over agan. but I do think that thier should more mini games like in the first fable like mabey a fist fighting game that would be a turnement of strength and will.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.