• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch: My Wife's Gone! ...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavelain

Reaction score
Going to try to explain what happened without spoilers.
I import my own villager from the Create-A-Villager thing I got with my pre-order, and after searching the world I found her. Did the quest, got her to marry me after a bit of wooing and moved her out to the house that's also part of the pre-order.

Things're fine up to this point, up until I moved her to a certain larger home (after a certain climatic battle). One day I come back home after seeing a Gift notification, but I can't find her. Now, the Heart is no longer on the map table, and I don't see the Family upkeep withdrawls (she's my own spouse currently). No Divorces show in my log, and given how bad you were penalized morality wise, I don't think I blacked out and slaughtered her in a drunken rage.

So, if you've had a similar experience, and located your lost loved one, feel free to let me know where you found 'em.
And if you've not, keep an eye out- you may lose a spouse and your Custom Villager in one go.

fifel1mk

Reaction score
This happened to me as well. All the statistics say we are still married, but no heart and no withdraws anymore. Anyone know if this is known to happen with any spouse or perhaps just with the created villager?

Xveas

Reaction score
Easiest way to recover your lost wife or family is to select them on the the map in your sanctuary and move them to a new home. It would also help to be at your new home when doing this. When you move your family to the new location, leave the sanctuary and your family should be inside your new house. Works for me every time.

Vittore

Reaction score
Same exact problem if anyone can help or give some feed back that would be great, i tried looking in other locations and also at the Villager starting area but found nothing.

Stacey Jenkins

Reaction score
Yeah, whats going on. I have looked everywhere. Ive tryed moving and actually physicaly searching throughought the world but cant find the huspand anywhere. I keep getting notifications telling me he feels (amorous) and the upkeep keeps going out. I have also tryed to devource him but it wont let me do that either. HELP!!!

ItZCrazzeJoe

Reaction score
kinda the same thing happening to me. i married elise and after the final battle she isnt at my house. it says im married to her and shes "amorous" and there is a heart on my house's flag thingy but shes not there.

Reaction score
did she happen to look like this????
RunAwayBrideWilbanks.jpg

Sertr

Reaction score
Easiest way to recover your lost wife or family is to select them on the the map in your sanctuary and move them to a new home. It would also help to be at your new home when doing this. When you move your family to the new location, leave the sanctuary and your family should be inside your new house. Works for me every time.
i do it - move elise to castle. and what happened? shee desapear forever. cool :D im kidding. it is so bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.