• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitch With Rescue Quest Lost Lady Grey Glitch

KyleZ2006

Reaction score
Glitch With Rescue Quest Lost Lady Grey Glitch

ok so i got the stupid lady grey disappeared thing after i finished the quest the rescue well after going on a killing spree i have found here believe it or not she is in the sky o.0 yup its true am working on a way to get her to fall out of sky wish me luck :) If anyone else had this same glitch post what you did or if your still waiting ill submit my screenshot for everyone to see

Update: so after countless times watchign her fall by some small chance she broke the barrier in the sky and landed safely in reach this leads me to believe that she can be reached the same way in fairfax

Update 2:I Think what finally brought her down was when i shot at her in the sky she still ran but got nowhere but randomly she moved slightly and it broke the barrier??

Update 3: Baby never came down so i left brightwood came back and she was by lady grey so all in all after thinking i lost her forever i got both the kid and lady grey back this tells me that with some persistence and luck you can get her back even with the glitchs please tell me if anyone had any similair sucess stories or if anyone has a similair situation post it.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score
Re: Glitch With Rescue Quest Lost Lady Grey Glitch

seems like an very weird glitch:)

FableBoy

Reaction score

That never happened to me but that is a crazy glitch!

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

haha wow. is it reproducible?