• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glitching Game

fablefreak444

Reaction score
Glitching Game

My Fable II game disc is getting really glitchy. My character wont move his legs, he just slides around. And im missing half of the items i should have.
If someone could help me fix this problem our message me solutions it would be a big help.

Psychosis

Reaction score
Re: Glitching Game

It could have something to do with the fact that you STOLE a coat from another forum member over Xbox Live without trading what you said you would in return. That's KARMA for you. Serves you right.

everlong11

Reaction score

does he have his arms up in the air and just moves through water rather than swimming? mine did that the other day and i had to revert to my last save

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Psychosis;345206 said:
It could have something to do with the fact that you STOLE a coat from another forum member over Xbox Live without trading what you said you would in return. That's KARMA for you. Serves you right.

Hey, you don't know that. Fable II is simply a very glitchy (probably what I'd call incomplete) game where anything can happen. I remember going into Archon's Knot and I ended up moving through both land and water while sitting down and doing nothing and I could not attack and I had to reload. That's Fable II for you. I really hope it's not like this in Fable III.

fablefreak444, with Fable II, the only thing you can try doing is reloading, sorry.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Psychosis;345206 said:

You got served.

- Reset your console.
If that doesn't work, hit it a few times. Works with everything else.

Boolsook

Death Knight
Reaction score

you can clean the disc at game spot or a place

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

Psychosis;345206 said:

I could not agree more.

Cain

Reaction score

Ah good ol' karma. Serves you right fablefreak444

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

karmadawg.jpg

Sasquatchistan

Reaction score

hmm. wait for it to go away, its a feature in fable 2, it happened to my brother. in the small chance that if that doesnt work, u should never have stolen that item.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

my very first save is unplayable cus every thing is in slow mo if i even get in to a fight its frame by frame