• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Glord the Assassin, Part Two.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Glord the Assassin, Part Two.

Please read Part One first.

Glord threw his gear over his back and quickly ran back to Bowerstone Market. He couldn't believe it. Many years of walking around, sight seeing the same locations over and over again, he could finally come out of retirement and go back to his daily routine. "Right. Here we are." He slipped past the busy Blacksmith and quickly jogged up the stairs. "Hello?" Glord looked around the crates. "Anyone here?" As Glord shrugged, A small man, possibly a midget jumped out of the corner. "I'm glad to see you made, A-Tootie Too." The 'Small Man' had a green outfit on with a small bit of straw poking out of his mouth, he had a funny but strong Irish accent.
"Are- Are you a Leprechaun?" Glord asked, trying not to offend the man.
"Ooh. Good eyes ye got there, some big man stole me pot-a gold and i'm not happy with it. Are you gon' to get it back?" The Leprechaun may have been smaller but he seemed very tough and someone not to mess with.
"Ye-Yes." Glord backed up, not caring about the price.
"Here's his details. Now get on it! A-Tootie Too!" With that, the Leprechaun vanished.

Glord was angry and confused. "It says 13 Market Road but it only goes up to 11!" He carried on walking around, stamping his feet and marching down alleyways. "Aww, screw this." Glord threw the card to the floor and walked on towards the Stone Cutters. Walking past, a bright light with a range of mixed colours was right up in Glords' face, he couldn't believe it. Through the 'portal', a man was holding a sign saying "Number 12 - 24 Market Road. This way." Glord hesitated, and put his hands into the portal. Not knowing the consequences of his choice.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
Re: Glord the Assassin, Part Two.

thats random but funny. +rep keeps getting better.