• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

glove questions

skull

Reaction score
this is probably noobish but i've been wondering wether you can mod gloves to add damage modifiers to gloves to make unarmed combat easier especially in bowerstone.

also i was wondering wether you can make asymetrical glove sets where one glove could appear more demonic than another or even just having one glove Micheal jackson style

this is just curiosity please don't kill me!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Gloves? I'm not sure. That's a good question. Hopefully someone will look into it with you. Since I mostly mod Textures and all that kind of stuff. :D

skull

Reaction score
Oops, accidentally hit Like instead of Reply. Anyway, here we go.No. However, you can enable weapons/magic in Bowerstone and other places.Save the image, upload it on Imgur. Either that or fix the link. I get redirected to the main page.

And yes, the worn glove meshes are separate, one for left, other for right. So you can have a chainmail/will user glove set or custom-made ones if that's what you want. Problem is that hands have a lot of bones, so rigging gloves is hard. The easiest thing to do is to take two existing gloves, retexture them, and set those up as a new set.

well thanks for your help :), as for the link it was working for me but whatever it's unimportant now i'll just remove it from the OP.

P.s thanks for not killing me :)