• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Go Gold

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Go Gold

TRA Rotid;362331 said:
I`ve been wanting to go Gold too, but I feel a bit reluctant messing with PayPal.
I only went gold to contribute to the dev's site, but paypal is very safe and great about how they. Go about protecting you, from calling your home to confirm any transactions or whatever you need. I've been using it for slightly over 4 years now, with no issue. They just recently beefed up security to make it even safer than it already was, kind of a pain sometimes but it's your privacy so it's okay.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

projectego;362308 said:
Aye. If only just to be able to get my head around all this new fangle-dangle mobile-shopping business.
I just remembered. Did you have a look? :p

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I did take a peak, mate, yeah. Sadly no luck on the whole mobile-purchasing end of things. There currently isn't any official vBulletin support for it and I'm reluctant to use mods (if one even exists). A real shame, too, cos it sounds as if a fair few of you aren't especially keen on PayPal. ='(

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^I know that this is a wrong topic to post this but, you still didn't tell me what happened to the bumping/necroposting rule :lol:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I vaguely recall what you're talking about... my memory is shot to hell, I tell you! Refresh my memory plz.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I asked you a long time ago what happened to one of the rules. The one about necroposting and bumping threads. You said that "I'll look into it" and that's the last thing I heard from you :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon300;379853 said:
I asked you a long time ago what happened to one of the rules. The one about necroposting and bumping threads. You said that "I'll look into it" and that's the last thing I heard from you :)

We dont mind it to a certain extent if its adding new info to a topic instead of merely making another about the same thing. What we dont like is people registering and just saying 'I agree' to a post thats between 10-12 months old with nothing more to add to it.

Blessed Shot

Reaction score

Maybe use credit/debit card straight instead of througth paypal as im sur eu have to be 18 (uk) to use paypal and sadly i am 15.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Blessed Shot;379991 said:
Maybe use credit/debit card straight instead of througth paypal as im sur eu have to be 18 (uk) to use paypal and sadly i am 15.
I'm 17, I use Paypal and have done since I was 15.