• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GODDAM GCSEs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrZoid

GODDAM GCSEs!!!

Woah, my brain is actually starting to hurt from all these exams now! I'm about half way through them and was wondering if anyone else is really ****ed off about GCSEs now too...
I may be the only one as theres a bunch of people who've already done them and the rest live in America......

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: GODDAM GCSEs!!!

I remember doing them and they were are right pain, stressful aswel :hmm:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

What's a GCSE? Is it some kinda high school exam? We just got finished with our exams here in America.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
What's a GCSE? Is it some kinda high school exam? We just got finished with our exams here in America.

Its your Secondary School exams you take over here at age 15-16 in the last year.

D

DrZoid

And they suck ass!

Ive got history and french tommorow and will definatly fail french after i just mumbled any old ****e in my french speaking exam and history cos I barely even know who Hitler was.....oh well. lol.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

:lol: I always wanted to learn French. Good luck on your GCSEs.

D

DrZoid

Well I just did my french exam....and i'm home now to revise for history this afternoon....and make the occasional post of course ;)

And really, french is sooo boring. I alawys seem to get some crazy french loon teaching me every year.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Sounds like you have some bad luck;). I want to live in France soon. After high school, I was either going to go to college or move to France and write novels. Anyways, good luck for your History GCSE.:D

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

In Australia we have the "schol certificate" in year 10 which i'm doing now. It isn't that hard but he assignments **** me off. Then in 2 years from now in year 12 we have our "high school certificate" which we need to get next to perfect scores to get into university.

D

DrZoid

hmm. Totally different over here. We've got loads of tests throughout all schools to decide what set you'll be in for each class.
Then we do these tests (GCSEs) do decide whether you can stay on at school to do your A levels.
Depending on how well you do in A levels decides how good of a university you go to....if any.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

We get a chose to leave after year 10 but many choose not to because they want a good job

D

DrZoid

are most people 16 in your year 10 then?

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

Yep. Either 16 this year or they turn 16 at the start of next year.

T

The_Bard

I have just finish my exames and i am in the honor "something" its a kind of list with the best stdents of the school. i have also received a diploma:D

D

DrZoid

The_Bard said:
I have just finish my exames and i am in the honor "something" its a kind of list with the best stdents of the school. i have also received a diploma:D

Congrats!

I feel really stupid now lol.....probably cos i am :rolleyes:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

You're not stupid. Stupid would be one of my buddies who dropped out of school. I bet thier gonna make a lotta money dressing up as a clown and going to little kids birthday parties.

T

The_Bard

JBL said:
You're not stupid. Stupid would be one of my buddies who dropped out of school. I bet thier gonna make a lotta money dressing up as a clown and going to little kids birthday parties.

LOL:p why clowns? they can always work in a mcdonald´s... By the way i hate fastfood.

D

DrZoid

I really hate fast food too, but...will probably end up serving it and being mocked by fast food haters on forums everywhere...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I must be the only one who loves a Big Mac then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.