• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gold.... Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperodo

Reaction score
Gold.... Help

I've been trying to get 1 million gold so i can buy the fairfax castle.... what's the fastes way to get gold?

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Re: Gold.... Help

Buy all the weapons you can starting with the most expensive, then sell them all in fairfax gardens, make sure its one of the venders that buys for more than the weapons base value before selling. Works best if you buy weapons on sale. Basically you buy for less and sell for more.

Desperodo

Reaction score

sounds like a good way.. was it fast?... any other ways

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

If you have two saved games load the one file with the most gold when you near a trader use a second controller to start a co op game sign in with your new hero and set tHe gold to 100% so when you sell and buy items your money will decrease and it will transfer to the new hero when you have no more gold save the player 2 game then exit without saving the file you first loaded so the next time you use that file you should have all the gold you lost and the gold will still be transfered to your new hero

Desperodo

Reaction score

uh going back to buying all good weapons.. i did that but all it did was raise my gold by 50k.... do i keep doing it or what????

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Yeah just keep doing it over and over.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

or u could sell legendary weapons or dolls online, im sure uve stumbled upon a doll or two throught ur game

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

^Thats another good way, my method was something you could do yourself offline, but that would be faster.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I just keep going back and forwards between bowerstone market and Fairfax Castle selling weapons. You start off with a little bit, then it escalates quite quickly. I ended up making about 150 k each trip. Just be sure to wait a week after each sale so that the shop restocks.

Desperodo

Reaction score

yeah i just made a million gold last night by have the bloodstone blacksmith love me and he gave me a 19% discount... bought everything there. went to rookridge and bought all masters there, went to west cliff and did same, and bought everything at bowerstone and sold all them and ended up with 1,090,789 gold. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

If you bought the Blacksmiths and blacksmith Stalls you would get better deals and make a larger profit!! congrats on the 1mil :) made 90mil 2 days ago lol

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Again, you've taken an old thread and posted in it. Checkyerdates.org

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score

again i do what i want!! >:O

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Not if you want to stay a member of this website for long. It's a minor offence, but it's really annoying. Please just leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.