• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gold making help,

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX Predator x

Reaction score
Okay so i'v just started fable 3 (And xbox360 :L) and im aiming for the achievmant where u must save maximum amount of civilians, im running through as a good character so i wont choose any bad options that give gold. if u can give me some tips or actual gold i'd apprecaite it greatly. GT: FX Predator x

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
make some pies & buy some property

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
*spoiler alert*
Just start to build up your gold as soon as you can , playing lute , making pies etc , then buy a pawnbroker (any will do ) and from the profits from that shop , buy another one .keep doing this until you own most of the shops in albion.oh and i was also playing as a good character , yet i betrayed aurora , because when your king , there is a quest to get a rare diamond , which gives you an extra 700.000 gold , plus you get the money from the mine.hope this helps

plataneroo

Ukviva
Reaction score
Once you got alot of property in game, I suggest you let the prices at normal rate. Don't raise them, since I assume you're choosing good side so the people will like you right?

Anyways..

If you leave your xbox on for a while ( I suggest at night when you sleep ) you're like half way there already :)

Hope this works! let me know ;)

FX Predator x

Reaction score
will get started on the propertys as soon as thanks for all the help :D

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Once you got alot of property in game, I suggest you let the prices at normal rate. Don't raise them, since I assume you're choosing good side so the people will like you right?

Anyways..

If you leave your xbox on for a while ( I suggest at night when you sleep ) you're like half way there already :)

Hope this works! let me know ;)

and what if your 360 overheats and dies while your asleep???

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i don't believe you can leave fable running overnight. the controller shuts itself off from inactivity which triggers fable to enter the pause mode and you can't be collecting while paused

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
i don't believe you can leave fable running overnight. the controller shuts itself off from inactivity which triggers fable to enter the pause mode and you can't be collecting while paused

oh i know , but if you use a wired controller or a play and charge kit , it never turns itself off........

plataneroo

Ukviva
Reaction score

It does turns off, but when you turn it on after alot of hours, it counts. So while the controlled is off, the money is still coming in.
Go ahead, test it ;)

Reaction score
What I did for this:

In the game, the very beginning there's a part you'll have to work to make 1k to buy 2 items or so. I basically made the 1K then bought a house instead (played as a "good guy" btw, I set the house payments on Normal, it still doesn't seem to affect morality, at least it didn't for me) I then worked on another achievement, make 20 villagers love you or something (or friends..whatever :p)

I did invididual quests, and by the time I did a quest or two, I had enough to buy another building. By the time I got that achievement, I bought the entire village (that was able to be bought anyway, a few buildings you can't). After that money was easy. Had around 7.5 mil for the treasury and around 3.5 personal as well. And you really don't need anymore gold than that anyway. (And I was married to Elise and a couple of others paying 1k in upkeep as well)

FX Predator x

Reaction score
What I did for this:

In the game, the very beginning there's a part you'll have to work to make 1k to buy 2 items or so. I basically made the 1K then bought a house instead (played as a "good guy" btw, I set the house payments on Normal, it still doesn't seem to affect morality, at least it didn't for me) I then worked on another achievement, make 20 villagers love you or something (or friends..whatever :p)

I did invididual quests, and by the time I did a quest or two, I had enough to buy another building. By the time I got that achievement, I bought the entire village (that was able to be bought anyway, a few buildings you can't). After that money was easy. Had around 7.5 mil for the treasury and around 3.5 personal as well. And you really don't need anymore gold than that anyway. (And I was married to Elise and a couple of others paying 1k in upkeep as well)

ah thanks man this helped out loads, getting bout 100k per 5 minutes now and sanctuary is filling up, oh i just cant wait to be king, lol :D

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
congrats! hard work does pay off! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.