• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone Fishin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Anybody else miss the fishing aspect in the latest Fable games? I used to love just idly fish around in Fable 1 just to see what I'd get. It'd be pretty awesome to go fishing in Driftwood (that place just begs to be a fishing ground, seriously).

master666epic

Reaction score
Anybody else miss the fishing aspect in the latest Fable games? I used to love just idly fish around in Fable 1 just to see what I'd get. It'd be pretty awesome to go fishing in Driftwood (that place just begs to be a fishing ground, seriously).
i totally agree =D it is defo a perfect fishing spot =D and possibly have a fishing contest in millfields were you earn prizes or something =D

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Meh, I thought it was kind of boring. And it's usefulness was erradicated after we were able to swim.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Meh, I thought it was kind of boring. And it's usefulness was erradicated after we were able to swim.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe if they changed it so it wasn't annoying like it was in TLC, I would be alright with it, but I always pass by fishing spots unless I know there is something important in one of them because I don't like dealing with it.

master666epic

Reaction score
lols i automatically assumed that with new graphics that would be much better n updated xD but yeah a few things could be done to it to make it more fun but they could still added it for the people who liked it or add it is a cheap dlc :)

Reaction score
lols i automatically assumed that with new graphics that would be much better n updated xD but yeah a few things could be done to it to make it more fun but they could still added it for the people who liked it or add it is a cheap dlc :)

Or as a free DLC ( Lionhead has to give the only good DLC for free to renew our faith(Or my faith anyways)).

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fishing mini-games are not mainstream.

It had to go.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Fishing mini-games are not mainstream.

It had to go.

Hogwash. Fishing is man's national past time! There's nothing better than kicking back waiting for a bite only to come up with a spare tire.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You misunderstand my post. No game has fishing mini-games anymore and since Molyneux has pushed the Fable franchise toward mainstream to appeal to the dumb masses more and more with each new installment, naturally Fable 3 won't have it. Nor will Fable 4.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Or as a free DLC ( Lionhead has to give the only good DLC for free to renew our faith(Or my faith anyways)).
There's a set amount of free DLC a company can create, we've already got the weapons pack and the Santa hat. I'd prefer if they kept their last few for something more substanctal

Status
Not open for further replies.