• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good and Evil Dogs

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Good and Evil Dogs

Caboose;186950 said:
It Could be Dog toys or maybe the Scrolls for dog tricks that you can win in the fable 2 pug games?

Yeah, that's a good guess.:) Maybe that's it, after winning the dog tricks, and maybe toys gambling, ahead of time, we'll be ready for the dog.:cool:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Thats kewl, i hope the evil dog will hae bigger fangs and be very vicious

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

I want a good dog with standing ears... hmmm Siberian Husky-like please... Thank You *nod*.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

To bad they don't have morphing pictures on the dog. I'm having a hard time picturing what, or how the dog looks, at different stages.:unsure: From the beginning to the end.

R

Ranger28

Cool dogs, i like the good one.
I wonder if there will be different types of dogs.

It's going to be such a good addition to the game. I mean how much will the dog dying change the game. Something that is there all the time, suddenly goes,l you would have to change tactics if the dog was a big part of the way you fight.

Definitely going to have a good dog.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger28;187188 said:
Cool dogs, i like the good one.
I wonder if there will be different types of dogs.

It's going to be such a good addition to the game. I mean how much will the dog dying change the game. Something that is there all the time, suddenly goes,l you would have to change tactics if the dog was a big part of the way you fight.

Definitely going to have a good dog.
I'm not dealing very well with my dog dying. I can only hope, I have him at least half way through the game. I've heard near or at the end of the game you get another puppy. I hope that's true. My dog will be good and maybe turn golden, from me being good.:)

R

Ranger28

That would be cool if you get a new dog after your life long companion dies.
PM is so smart wanting to incorporate a companion such as this dog. If it's anything like what we saw in that early dog preview there is gonna be a fair bit of emotion attached to that animal.

I hope mine begins to look like a Golden Retriever too. I just hope it's hair doesn't go white like the first hero's did if we were completely good. On second thought that could be rather cool...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger28;187216 said:
That would be cool if you get a new dog after your life long companion dies.
PM is so smart wanting to incorporate a companion such as this dog. If it's anything like what we saw in that early dog preview there is gonna be a fair bit of emotion attached to that animal.

I hope mine begins to look like a Golden Retriever too. I just hope it's hair doesn't go white like the first hero's did if we were completely good. On second thought that could be rather cool...

Yeah, I remember Peter saying he had a Biker play the game, and leave in tears, cause the dog died. Maybe that's why we end with a puppy. They better give us a puppy.:( I want to win doggy tricks, gambling. Then we can put something in the backpack. :)

R

Ranger28

Hmm i wonder if our dog will be male or female.

Imagine if it was a lady dog and she went off and had a romp with the local pooch and we end up with a bunch of puppies, which we can sell, train, or send back to live with our family.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Well he must have done something along the way, or we wouldn't end up with a puppy.;) I believe it'll be a male dog. Otherwise, it could end up complicating.:)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Straight up Golden Retriever...

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Maybe I'm a bit slow, but
THE DOG DIES!?!?!? wtf no!
I heard it was a rumor that Lucien would kill the dog - but it sounds like you know the dogs gonna die?!?
I'm not even gonna finish the game now...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;187419 said:
Maybe I'm a bit slow, but
THE DOG DIES!?!?!? wtf no!
I heard it was a rumor that Lucien would kill the dog - but it sounds like you know the dogs gonna die?!?
I'm not even gonna finish the game now...
But you're suppose to get a puppy, to replace the one that dies, later. I'm not happy about that either, but I so want to finish the game. It took me awhile to adjust to that.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I loved the dog from the time when the first video was shown...
PM said he'd do his worst to rip out our hearts...

J

Jester.

well all i know is if anyone kicks my dog, there will be hell to pay

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;187434 said:
I loved the dog from the time when the first video was shown...
PM said he'd do his worst to rip out our hearts...
I know and it looks like he's doing a good job of it.:unsure: But I still want to finish the game and see if Lady Grey or some of her offspring show up.

J

Jester.

wow thated be weird lady grey's offspring show up...but what would they look like i mean what if she did/didnt get it on with the previous hero?

S

stingray00alex

I'd like to see the dog affected by the same scales the hero is, not just good and evil. If your hero is long down the road to the corruption side of the force, it could have mangy fur and yellow fangs. If you are pure, it fur would be fine and well cared for. Also, if you are more of a gun person, the dog could morph to something sleek, agile, and ready to cross the distance to your enemies quickly. If you are a club carrying brute, your dog would be thicker with muscle. A will user, and your dog might glow faintly around the eyes, or seem a tad ethereal.

R

Ranger28

stingray00alex;188756 said:
I'd like to see the dog affected by the same scales the hero is, not just good and evil. If your hero is long down the road to the corruption side of the force, it could have mangy fur and yellow fangs. If you are pure, it fur would be fine and well cared for. Also, if you are more of a gun person, the dog could morph to something sleek, agile, and ready to cross the distance to your enemies quickly. If you are a club carrying brute, your dog would be thicker with muscle. A will user, and your dog might glow faintly around the eyes, or seem a tad ethereal.

Well the dog is going to reflect the look of the hero right? That means it will morph using the same parameters as the hero. Remember, that's just a concept. I bet there are a few more than this one poster.

I don't want my dog looking like a greyhound if im a gun man or a pit pull if im a sword weilder. There are plenty of breeds that are strong and fast: Siberian Huskies, Border Collies, Golden Retriever...