• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good and Evil help????

How do you like your character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Starfruit

Reaction score
So I have an entirely good female hero on Fable 3 and I am making another hero (female as well) but I want her to be bad, now my moral standing doesn't want my character to be FULLY hated so my question is how many bad decisions do I need in order to become evil but not BRUTALLY hated by everyone in Albion. I would really appreciate the help :)

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many decisions/actions it takes to be fully hated so what I would do is check where your morality stands in the sanctuary. If you get too evil then just do a few good things to bring your morality back to a comfortable level.

Lily Starfruit

Reaction score
That's basically what I've been doing, but I just wanted to know if someone had an exact count of things to do in order to be evil.

Rex Nusquam

Reaction score
I think that different types of actions lower your morality at different rates. For example, charging higher rent won't drop your morality as fast as killing someone. My morality is maxed at good but the ppl in Brightwall still hate me for killing 1 person there. Or maybe it's because my 2 kids there are lil hellions. idk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.