• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

good or evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funky_fable

good or evil

would u rather be good or evil tell me why

F

funky_fable

Re: good or evil

i would be evil couse you always loose valuable options if yer good and its esier to be evil than good butgood has its benifets too cous you get to marrie moore have people love u not fear u but i preffer evil still.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

(I SWEAR there was already a thread about this, or it was on an other forum, I can't find it so I guess it doesn't matter anyway!)

Evil. I can't help it, stealing things,
stab.gif
killing every possible living thing that comes across my path the only reason I would ever be good would be for Physical Sheild, the Apologize expression, and looking kicka**
when you put on Jack's mask at the end of the game. Evil cloud, evil eyes, horns and blue glyphs.

C

Carter

Me, Id be good just because I dont enjoy being evil. No matter what I do in any game I play expecially the KOTOR games I always go good , its like a reflex. The only bad thing about being good is the fruity butterflies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ALWAYS evil no matter what, just love being the bad guy!

C

Carter

Where are all the good guys in this forum I feel like the only one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Carter;30668 said:
Where are all the good guys in this forum I feel like the only one.

Well you wont find one looking in my direction :lol:

F

funky_fable

im gonna laugh if yr the only good guy an the other hundred ta come are evil lol.....................jk jk good guys arent so bad couse i was a good guy in one of my fable gameses profiles.............then turned evil mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ............lol

A

ALtesha

Good!good!
:blush: I like the butterflies :D
being Evil is fun too, but then all the people run away from you!

D

darthlime101

Had anyone noticed this is the Fable 2 discussion fourm? Just wondering if people saw that or not.

I like being evil. Good guys are creepy looking, always smiling and all "la dee dee la la I'm good. Look at the butterflies and OH LOOK! Another present from my wife. Can you hear the cheering behind me?"

C

Carter

darthlime101;30709 said:
I like being evil. Good guys are creepy looking, always smiling and all "la dee dee la la I'm good. Look at the butterflies and OH LOOK! Another present from my wife. Can you hear the cheering behind me?"

I dont care what you say being the good guy is much better than being the villain.

D

darthlime101

Carter;30725 said:
I dont care what you say being the good guy is much better than being the villain.
I like being good so the people aren't so annoying. Ahh.. ohhh.. ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh oh oh oh EEEK EEEK EEK EEK!!!! Tha gets RRRREEEEAAALLLLYYYY annoying after a while, especially while trying to play the tavern games.

F

funky_fable

well yea so im kinda both ways i just dont think of that thing couse i just turn of the sound until theres diolouge ya know

C

Carter

Even when Im completly good that shop keep in the Heros Guild always insults me and even if I only walk by him or buy somthing from him. Is he always sapposed to to do this?

D

darthlime101

Yeah he always does that. Don't take is personally.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I've never been insulted by the shop keep at the hero's guild.

P

porter

I played a good hero with a couple of exceptions, like Whisper who annoyed me so I killed her, or lady Grey who wouldn't give me enough lovin' so I beat on her.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

porter;30791 said:
I played a good hero with a couple of exceptions, like Whisper who annoyed me so I killed her, or lady Grey who wouldn't give me enough lovin' so I beat on her.

yeah..every time I'm a good hero, I just can't help but kill whisper..She's both annoying and I like the money.

plus..I let the spinning knives take care of her..cause then I don't get the evil points..

BTW!: (random) I was in bowerstone and I got my fine up VERY high, I ran to bowerstone Quay, came back out and my fine was gone. I did it like..five times in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.