• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Green Face & White Legs Glitch :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baybeexdollar

Reaction score
Green Face & White Legs Glitch :S

Hi. Yesterday I started a new Fable 2 character, as a female. Before I mention this ugly glitch, when you help Reaver to take the seal to Wraithmarsh and sacrifice yourself for the crying girl, and it makes you ugly with red eyes, I did do that as my character is good. Later on in the game, I nearly completed it i had to go so I saved the game on the part where Lucien comes and shoots your dog (everything was perfectly fine just the horrible red eyes) then later I came back on it and my face was plastered with all green coloured stuff, the red eyes were gone and were grey and my legs had scars on them and they were white. I checked the log book and it said there was no scars it says 0. I did try sleeping in fairfax castle, which didnt work. I havent been on it since, it might have gone or just be a scratched disk or something. Another question is my fatness on my logbook says 0, but can it be a minus number too, because she looks abit fat to me. Also I did save the game, so that ugly green face may be with me forever :(

Thanks Help Please, Im so confused. o_O

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Green Face & White Legs Glitch :S

1. Reload your save, if that's not helping, you're probably stuck.

2. There is no minus, but perhaps lowering your strength would help

Status
Not open for further replies.