• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Green Grove

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Green Grove

April 19, 1797

The valley went on and on, nothing but rolling hills over and over, an endless grove of lush green grass, blowing slowly in the wind as it passes over the spikey blades. Roses, and tulips scattered among the grass like patches of rainbows. The smell of honey lingered smoothly through the light air, not an animal in sight, except one. A small rabbit lay in a the grass in a hill, his eyes dead black. He lay in front of a stone carved podium with a book in it, and a glass dome protecting it. as my legs moved, the grass moved with them. Like a wave of water, the wind blew the grass back and forth. As I got closer to the podium, the rabbit darted away, abandoning the podium and it’s crystal glass dome. The ruins of once a great city lay in the fields, vines and weeds climbing up the stone walls, surrounding them, the grey of the stone barely showing. The walls surrounded the podium, an angel sat above on the highest wall, staring down at the podium with it’s sharp, keen eyes. I shifted my eyes from the angel to the book incased in the dome, the title read “Scarlet”, as I turned to walk away, I saw the rabbit below me, staring up at me, it’s whiskers moving slightly as it’s head shifts. It’s eyes locked with mine, and for the second time it darted off, to it’s briar burrow.

-- Written by me. Opinions?

See my others:
The Lost Ship

Skorn

Lord of Scum and Villainy
Reaction score
Re: Green Grove

Wow, Sean I must say this is very good! Very descriptive, I like it alot!

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks Skorn. :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

BUMP. :)