• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Guide] Making Big Money the Lazy way

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score
[Guide] Making Big Money the Lazy way

• No money, no honey hunny bunny :p
I just came up with this blasting idea a few days ago.
Its so obvious and I bet lots of you realized it before me but here it goes!

================
GUIDE
================
--------------------------
(1) Buy houses and shop

(2) -25% rent out on house and 0% on shops, a forum member here kindly advised me to do that and it worked out great.

(3) My income is 8000 Gold, increase yours by buying up more shops and houses!

Now, what you do, go to a safe zone and leave the xbox or PC alone for a few hours. Yeap, simply go to the park and let the game run, and when you will be back, you would have made quite a LOT of money by doing absolutely nothing at all!

I made 50k Gold by going to Hampstead and getting myself a haircut :p

~ Have a good one
Mily

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Making Big Money the Lazy way

also, I think leaving the game unpaused gets you more money than pauseing it. so leave the controller pluged into a charger or something so it stays on.

one more thing, buy 5 star furniture and put it in your houses. I started a new game and am doing this. I get a house for about 5000, put all 5 star furniture in it and rent goes from like 73 to like 250 at 0%. I decided to play as a good/corrupt fat drunk with an axe and blunderbus and I get around 400 per house with +100% lol being a drunk slob is so funny in this game.

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;296954 said:
also, I think leaving the game unpaused gets you more money than pauseing it. so leave the controller pluged into a charger or something so it stays on.

one more thing, buy 5 star furniture and put it in your houses. I started a new game and am doing this. I get a house for about 5000, put all 5 star furniture in it and rent goes from like 73 to like 250 at 0%. I decided to play as a good/corrupt fat drunk with an axe and blunderbus and I get around 400 per house with +100% lol being a drunk slob is so funny in this game.

Thanks!
I guess I need to update the furniture then - I thought about it but didn't do it yet. :D awesome, great advice there.
+rep

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

updateing furniture eary on is a smart move. when you own an entire town and try to update its a pain. near the end of the game if you have kept economys high furniture will sometimes update itself. but if you tend to go on crime sprees and your economy is crap funiture is a very smart move.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i had 999999999gp at one point, and NO i did not do the glitch it was a gift from some one now i have like 998468133gp

J

JAB993

All I did was glitch my money. I made the rent up to 100% so i was corrupt so i made the rent to -75% and now i still get alot of money but i'm pure good. I got a lil' halo

X

xweetok33

you can do any amount and still get lots of money

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

The easiest and quickest way;

Step 1- Have around 30k of gold at least
Step 2- Buy as many weapons from the Bowerstone blacksmith as you can afford. (Make sure you buy the most expensive ones first)
Step 3- Go to Fairfax Gardens and sell them all to one of the traders. (Either Pistol, Weapons, or Rifle)

Note: Make sure you check the Base price, and the Price of the weapon you're selling first. On rare occassion, the trader won't buy the weapon for extra money. But 9/10 times, you get the extra gold.

I went from 50k of gold, to over 1 million within 45 minutes.

J

jackal12345

thats an excellent way to get moneyz thanks for the tips

J

jackal12345

is Xbox live on fable 2 good?

J

jackal12345

Aions;296977 said:
i had 999999999gp at one point, and NO i did not do the glitch it was a gift from some one now i have like 998468133gp
i wish i had THAT MUCH GOLD

tillyferrari

Reaction score

jackal12345;298409 said:
is Xbox live on fable 2 good?

Fable on XBL (Co-op) is Cool if you like to have a bit of company; and play Games with Friends :); Fable can become a little Lonely sometimes once you have experienced Co-op play; and though the Camera in Co-op leaves a bit to be desired; if you have a Fable Friend; I would get together with them; because for one thing more than anything else; 2 Heroes are better in Combat than one :);

Ceh913

Reaction score

Aions;296977 said:

So instead some1 else did the glitch 4 u? :)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Quicker way:

Make sure you've done no crime in Fairfax.

- Buy all the weapons you can from the Bowerstone Blacksmith
- Go to fairfax, sell them all. You'll make a big profit.
- Go back, buy more
- Go back to fairfax, sell again.

Keep doing this. Sleep so the shop restocks if necessary.

No waiting for money to come to you on 5 minute intervals, and is guarenteed to work every time.

L

Lamar14

I do this.
1)travel to Bloodstone
2)Buy Blacksmith
3)Buy all stock
4)sell at Fairfax Gardens
5)amazing profit since bloodstone is a 2 star

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I just make homemade epic weapons and sell them to people for like 1 - 2 Mill a peice. Or the Occasional Legendary weapons that someone can't get.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Lamar14;299030 said:
I do this.
1)travel to Bloodstone
2)Buy Blacksmith
3)Buy all stock
4)sell at Fairfax Gardens
5)amazing profit since bloodstone is a 2 star

I believe I made a guide very similar to this except i said "Bowerstone" rather than "Bloodstone". The reason? It seems faster and is accessible early in the game.
http://forums.projectego.net/want-easy-money-look-here-17496/:ninja:

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

Oh by the way, Just add on that if you want to make heaps of Gold, just make a seperate Character mainly for that. Buy every single peice of Property and just make the Rent +100% and let it sit around for a bit while you play on your other Character or do something constructive outside. You'll make lots of Gold this way, the only thing is you have to either use your other controller and let your Main character build up Gold by setting the Henchmens gold to 100% or you can just have a trust worthy Friend help you transfer it. That's how I make my Gold anyway.

Milycious

Fabled Pirate
Reaction score

Jackums;298405 said:
The easiest and quickest way;

Step 1- Have around 30k of gold at least
Step 2- Buy as many weapons from the Bowerstone blacksmith as you can afford. (Make sure you buy the most expensive ones first)
Step 3- Go to Fairfax Gardens and sell them all to one of the traders. (Either Pistol, Weapons, or Rifle)

Note: Make sure you check the Base price, and the Price of the weapon you're selling first. On rare occassion, the trader won't buy the weapon for extra money. But 9/10 times, you get the extra gold.

I went from 50k of gold, to over 1 million within 45 minutes.

Waou thanks! ^_^