• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score
Guild Wars

Besides A certain someone i know.who here Plays Guild Wars.I complety love that game.I have to say i play atleast 2 hours a day.ITs this real good mmorpg.For one Guild Wars is better then World of Warcraft.1.Warcraft you have to pay.Guild Wars is free.2.Guild Wars people have lives(on offense to anyone).People on WOW dont have lives.I've even seen deaths concerning that game.YEah real deaths.3.Guild Wars Factions won Best Mulitplayer game ever.Heres proof.-DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA and MARKETING EXCELLENCE-.Those are 3 reason why Guild Wars is better.If you play or re thinking about iit.Please post in this thread

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Guild Wars

Obviously its all about personal opinion and having never played WoW i cant compare but from what i know about both of the games Guild Wars is more my style of game and i quite like it. Haven't played it for ages though but it is a really good MMORPG (Or CORPG) nicely structured, game engine is stable, not many bugs or anything and also great combat, and item management system.

M

Minky

Tear;33924 said:
Besides A certain someone i know.who here Plays Guild Wars.I complety love that game.I have to say i play atleast 2 hours a day.ITs this real good mmorpg.For one Guild Wars is better then World of Warcraft.1.Warcraft you have to pay.Guild Wars is free.2.Guild Wars people have lives(on offense to anyone).People on WOW dont have lives.I've even seen deaths concerning that game.YEah real deaths.3.Guild Wars Factions won Best Mulitplayer game ever.Heres proof.-DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA and MARKETING EXCELLENCE-.Those are 3 reason why Guild Wars is better.If you play or re thinking about iit.Please post in this thread
Yes I play GW all the time.I have all 3 of them,and yes they are better than WoW

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Minky;34221 said:
Yes I play GW all the time.I have all 3 of them,and yes they are better than WoW

Another Guild Wars fan then.... whats your favourite classes then?

M

Minky

Dark Drakan;34235 said:
Another Guild Wars fan then.... whats your favourite classes then?
So far I like the paragon the best

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Minky;35136 said:
So far I like the paragon the best

That from Guild Wars Factions?

M

Minky

Dark Drakan;35150 said:
That from Guild Wars Factions?
no,the new one,Nightfall.Factions has assassin and ritualist

V

Vegeta

Guild wars is awesome im not going to play WOW because im easily addicted to games...

I like Necro and Warrior the best

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

Im a Ritualists.Only prof i like THE BEST really.and Paragon and dervish are some others

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Minky;35386 said:
no,the new one,Nightfall.Factions has assassin and ritualist

Ahh well,i didnt buy that so.....

1Ak;35392 said:
Guild wars is awesome im not going to play WOW because im easily addicted to games...

I like Necro and Warrior the best

I agree guild wars is 10x the game WoW is!

Status
Not open for further replies.