• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gunz online

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

Gunz online

hopefully some of you have played this game its freak awsome. if not got to GunZ The Duel: International Edition enter the site and go to the trailer for it at the bottum. its also free :). this part is tourds anyone who plays it. i played it all the time but then they got a new launcher for it and it doent work for me no matter how many times i unistal and reinstal it. anyone have any ideas

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Gunz online

God damn, I hate Fileplanet..anybody know of a different hosting site for the installer?

P

Poppycock

can u not enter the site or r u trying to install it?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Whenever I try to register to that stupid site it only gives me account options that will cost me money to sign-up for.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25593 said:
Whenever I try to register to that stupid site it only gives me account options that will cost me money to sign-up for.

Yeah i was the same to be honest.

P

Poppycock

you wanna click on the picture that says free beta test

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh I see, they confused me by posting the Fileplantet link...Did I say how much I hate and loathe that site by the way?

P

Poppycock

lol tell me if the launcher works
oh did u watch the trailer for it?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haven't tried the installer yet - I am not at home and using my laptop so I can't try it on my stationary PC yet, and I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I will as I get home!

(This is my school laptop, so it doesn't even have a media player or other fun stuff)

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I played Gunz for a little while (got up to level 16) and it was pretty fun. You do need a broadband connection (no dialup). The game was pretty fun, but it got a little old to me. That and the fact that every third game, someone cheated and ruined it for everyone else. But, if you get friends to play and you make your own deathmatch type arena, it is a blast. There are many hidden moves that, in the hands of an expert, become amazing to watch. The weapons are very cool, though I never got to use most of them (had them used on me =x) and the levels are divided up into categories. I think it was 1-6, 6-11, 12-20, and 20-30, and 30-50. Overall, a good game, I just couldn't stick with it as I didn't have enough friends to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.