• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 2 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Halo 2 question

If ANYONE has played halo 2 and knows HOW TO GET THE STUPPPPID soccer ball...in the Metropolis level...it would be MUCH APPRICIATED if you told me the easiest way to get it..*breaks down crying*

:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

I already tried bringing the banshee down the tunnel. I managed twice but the first time it exploded, and the second time it got stick in a corner and wouldn't move.

AHHH help me. >.<

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Halo 2 question

I really wish I could help you... I should know this. I've played Halo I can't even count how many times, but I tell ya, I've never even heard of a soccer ball...
awww... am I not as Halo awesome as I thought I was?... I'm so ashamed...

D

Darkside Hazuki

There's a soccer ball in Halo 2? Wow.

You could try asking the people at GameFAQs. They would probably know -- the ones who aren't pricks, anyway.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I have played Halo 2 none stop and have no idea what your talking about :hmm:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

From IGN How to get the banshee;

"Unlockable: Scarab Gun There is a unique gun in the level Metropolis in the single player mode of Halo 2. It is located on top of the bridge connecting two buildings after the tunnel. One method of reaching it is to jack a banshee and fly it through the tunnel. This is much easier on co-op. Another method is to use the flying sword exploit in conjunction with the marines and the warthogs. If you are on your own I would recommend shooting the wings off the banshee before you jack it so you can easily get through the tunnel. As soon as you jack it push forward even when you’re still throwing him out, so it doesn’t blow up. Once you’re out of the tunnel fly up to the first 2 buildings with a bridge connecting them. The gun is on that bridge but its kind of hard to see so fly low over the bridge. It is in the form of a plasma rifle and fires bursts similar to those that come from the wraith."

"Hint: Warthog Soccer Play a round of soccer in Halo 2! In the Metropolis level, there will come a point where you must destroy two Wraiths that are laying siege to some marines in a building (just before the sequence where you must board the Scarab). Just as you enter this part of the game you will see a few marines in a Warthog battling against a couple of Ghosts. Surrounding you will be a few building and one in particular that looks as if it has been filled up with rubble. If you can manage to get inside this building, on the lowest floor hidden in the corner is a giant Soccer ball (you will need the Banshee to get there). You can then push the soccer ball out on to the road below. If you move the witches hats to make goal posts one player, in co-op mode, can commandeer a warthog, and the other can get in another and you can have a giant game of soccer.
Submitted by Mario"

halo2hks_0316.jpg

It's really hard, I don't know how to do it, so I asked. I thought there might be an easier way.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

+rep to Sephiroxas for that find as ive never heard of the 2nd option!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;25462 said:
+rep to Sephiroxas for that find as ive never heard of the 2nd option!

I didn't know skulls were an option, I didn't even know anything special was in halo 2! O_O; I found another way to do it but it sounds equally as hard because I don't know how to grenade jump. or how to get the sputnik skull. :( I needs one of you guys to come play halo with me! :'(

LINK

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25464 said:
I didn't know skulls were an option, I didn't even know anything special was in halo 2! O_O; I found another way to do it but it sounds equally as hard because I don't know how to grenade jump. or how to get the sputnik skull. :( I needs one of you guys to come play halo with me! :'(

LINK

Wish i could come there and show you :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;25465 said:
Wish i could come there and show you :p

I wish you could too.
*cries* life is so unfair..anyway..:(..yeah..I want the damn soccer ball. :'(

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25426 said:
If ANYONE has played halo 2 and knows HOW TO GET THE STUPPPPID soccer ball...in the Metropolis level...it would be MUCH APPRICIATED if you told me the easiest way to get it..*breaks down crying*

:':)':)':)':)':)':)'(

I already tried bringing the banshee down the tunnel. I managed twice but the first time it exploded, and the second time it got stick in a corner and wouldn't move.

AHHH help me. >.<
I jus get the banshee to follow me and shoot of the wings(oh yeah andkill ll of your marines) and get on it at the end of the tunnel (Loading point) and fly out to the left and it's at the building.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;25796 said:
I jus get the banshee to follow me and shoot of the wings(oh yeah andkill ll of your marines) and get on it at the end of the tunnel (Loading point) and fly out to the left and it's at the building.

I shoulda said something already..
yesterday I got..well my friend got the scarab gun and the soccer ball. we had so much fun, I hate that stupid loading point in the tunnel though, it's a pain in the a**
I tried to do it myself last night, but I think it's impossible, the ship kept disspearing on me.
I also found the grunt birthday party. I'm so happy I got halfway through a level on legendary. I can't wait to play the whole game like that.
thanks for your help though. ^_^ One day too late.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Your welcome.

Grunt B-day Party................ is that the skull on the arbiter lvl where your flying in the storm?(w/grunts dancing around it?)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;25866 said:
Your welcome.

Grunt B-day Party................ is that the skull on the arbiter lvl where your flying in the storm?(w/grunts dancing around it?)

yeah, it makes them explode like grenades..When kill them with a head shot.:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25885 said:

Sounds like an average birthday party to me...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;25912 said:
Sounds like an average birthday party to me...

yep, ahh the memories.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25885 said:
Awesome!:D

F

flamingsquirrel

The easiest skull to get is on outskirts levle, set it to legendary, run forward into the first room right there, the little lamp acts as a ledg, jump on that, then jump and crouch onto the rooftop, the skull makes your hud and weapons disapear, so it's like when the widscreen bars apear, and there is no ud, cept you can't see your weapon, and there arn't any bars.

Once you find a skull on legendary, it's on any difficulty. Anyway, the outskirts one is so easy becuase it's at the very begging of the levle, you don't have to fight anyone to get it. whats also funny, to the left right outside the first door, there is a few posters on the wall, one is a picture of masterchief firing the chiangun later in the levle (where the hunter show up)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I don't like that skull......(harder to aim)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;25973 said:
I don't like that skull......(harder to aim)

yeah I hate that skull too, it makes me not be able to shooot what I want.

F

flamingsquirrel

yall are pussies!
jk
Yeah, it is harder, but thats hy you set it to easy and do a "Melee only" game, of course, it's hard to kill the sentinals that way, but it's still fun, especialy on co-op. And of course, the skull is a very string melee, and if you only use B on the sword, it's still a melee, you just can't lunge.

P.S. Does anyone else know how to dodge a sword lunge?

Status
Not open for further replies.