• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 2 super bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

Halo 2 super bounce?

sup fools, i was just wondering how to do the super bounce as seen in this clip here YouTube - halo
its driveing me out of my skull :)

L

LiMpBiZkit

Re: Halo 2 super bounce?

hmm i might have the answer. . .do u know what they where playing it on like a xbox or pc?. . .

L

LiMpBiZkit

go the the level with the red and blue base, go to where the banshee comes out, walk up, look to the left, jump and crouch into that small opening, push forward, your screen will not shake then press A and forward and there is ur super bounce( this can be done at either base)

i don't know if this will help or even if it works ok. . .

P

Poppycock

ive figured out a little more like the crouching thing and also you can only jump on cracks in the level but i still cant get it

L

LiMpBiZkit

i hope you can figure it out. . .

D

DrZoid

There are superbounces on practically every online level. Its pretty hard to describe every one on a forum but just join in games of glitches and you'll learn how to do them. (I'd show you myself but I don't have xbox live anymore)
There done by crouching under a certain part of the level where if you let go of the crouch button, you are still stuck. You then run and jump to land on an exact area of ground where there is a change of terrain or a crack in the floor etc.

Also, if you do the superbounces during ranked games people (noobs who can't do it themselves) will probably report you for cheating.

LiMpBiZkit;19669 said:
hmm i might have the answer. . .do u know what they where playing it on like a xbox or pc?. . .

Halo 2 is only for xbox ;) (for now)

K

Kali

The only thing good about Halo 2 is the hype.

D

DrZoid

Kali;19707 said:
The only thing good about Halo 2 is the hype.

Clearly hasn't played Halo 2.

The reason everyone talks about halo 2 and that its almost cliche when people say what the best FPS is. But its for a reason.

If you like FPS's, chances are you'll love this game. Actually... chances are you already have it and love it.

K

Kali

DrZoid;19715 said:
Clearly hasn't played Halo 2.

The reason everyone talks about halo 2 and that its almost cliche when people say what the best FPS is. But its for a reason.

If you like FPS's, chances are you'll love this game. Actually... chances are you already have it and love it.

Actually I have played it and I do love FPS. Halo is for people who don't know what a good FPS is. If you wanna play a real FPS try out Quake or Unreal or Metroid or Splinter Cell or any other of the very plentiful FPS's.

D

DrZoid

Kali;19717 said:
Actually I have played it and I do love FPS. Halo is for people who don't know what a good FPS is. If you wanna play a real FPS try out Quake or Unreal or Metroid or Splinter Cell or any other of the very plentiful FPS's.

Whatever dude. Don't really care for your opinion anyway, I know what a good game is and so the other millions of other people who bought Halo 2.

Anyway this thread wasn't made for a Halo debate, it was for info on the superbounces when playing Halo 2 on live. You shouldn't have posted in here in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.