• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

volf

destroy everything
Reaction score
Halo armor

Hi am buying this halo armor for 5 mil pls pls sell it i need it badly

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo armor

It can't be traded m8. Soz :(

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

sfroggy1;403024 said:
It can't be traded m8. Soz :(

This, and I doubt you "need it". If you want it that badly you can always go search for a code that'll give you it, but my guess is there's little to no chance of one being out there still.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

SandsOfTime404;403682 said:
This, and I doubt you "need it". If you want it that badly you can always go search for a code that'll give you it, but my guess is there's little to no chance of one being out there still.
Nope not even a glimmer...

but you could always buy a new copy of the Limited edition of Fable 2 they do sell some on Amazon for a good 40 or so bucks but then you'd get another copy of the game and just bought a $40 code but still if you REALLY want it (mind you for me it's worth it cause I have a twin sis who plays Fable 2 so once she gets an xbox BOOM she gets the old one whilst I get limited) but still if you really want it I'd say go for it but if not just stick with Knothole Island armor it looks bulky enough to be the Hal's armor but it's "Actual" armor and it does look pretty cool when holding Hal's rifle so there's that?...that's all I got >_>

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

You could try Ebay, I've seen gears of war gold lancer codes for sale, but well that depends on how badly you want it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.