• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hals armor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeathlessxone

hals armor!!

i neeeed it and i dont have the special edition, is it still possible to get, can someone give me the code or wanna just trade it, i have some legendary weapons and a very large sum of money if ya want em i just need that armor, must have

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: hals armor!!

I don't think it's tradable?

I hear people shouting that it is then hear others shouting it is not.

X

xdeathlessxone

yea after i posted this i read a thread that said its not tradeable....does anyone have the code and wanna give it to me pleaseeeeeee. ill trade u somethin in game, i dont really give a **** what i just neeeeeeeeeed that armor

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

xdeathlessxone;240544 said:
i neeeed it and i dont have the special edition, is it still possible to get, can someone give me the code or wanna just trade it, i have some legendary weapons and a very large sum of money if ya want em i just need that armor, must have

I have had so many of my friends trying to gift me with one, but it won't gift at all. :unsure:

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

It is indeed ungiftable, but hey you're not missing much. If your so incredibly desperate to get it then just get a preowned fable 2 LCE. It comes in the LCE, the code you get with LCE is for the hall of the dead.... at least I think it is. 0.o

Hermit

X

xdeathlessxone

i heard it comes with a code u put in and it unlocks some downloadable thing and then u get the armor when its done downloading...idk, i already baught the game so why go buy another...unless i return the one i have and get a used limited edition....anyone know if my saved game info will work with a different game disc cuz i know with one of my ps2 games i had to start over when i got a new disc even tho i had saved game info

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

the code is only for the hall of the dead, which allows you to recieve the wreckager. Hals armour and weapon is from actual LCE game, not a code.

X

xdeathlessxone

ohh damn i was afraid of that, well i dont want to start all over so does anyone know if my saved game data will work with a different disc

X

xdeathlessxone

i was hopin it would but i just know that when i baught a new san andreas disc for ps2, my saved game data wouldnt work and i had to start over...i know thats a last generation system but was afraid 360 might have the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.