• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hammer, Garth, Reaver and 'British Boxers' hero dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azer249

Reaction score
Re: Hammer, Garth, Reaver and 'British Boxers' hero dolls

hahah ok i seen you join i have some ledge weapons so :D if you want like any of these rising sun
calavera
hammerthyst
chopper
judges steel
brodican mace just let me know if you want any :D:cool:

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

I got all those m8. It's really just the Wreckager I need lol
But I know how rare those are so i guess just forget about it. Thanks for the offer tho m8.
I just noticed didn't you already have the dollcatcher chievo before I gave you that doll?! lol

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

sfroggy1;364277 said:
Sorry m8 don't av the Lucien Doll soz :( but you can av the hero one if you need it and a reaver doll?

I was saying I would trade him a lucien doll, I'll trade you one too if you want. I'll take any other doll.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Nah already got the chievo m8 so don't bother thanks for offerin tho :D Still want reaver and generic hero doll?

Azer249

Reaction score

sfroggy1;364293 said:
I got all those m8. It's really just the Wreckager I need lol
But I know how rare those are so i guess just forget about it. Thanks for the offer tho m8.
I just noticed didn't you already have the dollcatcher chievo before I gave you that doll?! lol

oh yes but im trying to help my friend from skwl out :) hes new to fableand i said i would give him the set so :D but i did have it but when i quit fable a few months ago i gave away my set and now i sudnley find out i need it and about the wrekenger i have one but i wouldnt realy like to sell it cus i spentages getting it but i willprobs be selling it soon but if i do i shall give it to you for free :)

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Sure could always use extras.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Azer249;364296 said:
oh yes but im trying to help my friend from skwl out :) hes new to fableand i said i would give him the set so :D but i did have it but when i quit fable a few months ago i gave away my set and now i sudnley find out i need it and about the wrekenger i have one but i wouldnt realy like to sell it cus i spentages getting it but i willprobs be selling it soon but if i do i shall give it to you for free :)

Well how about i give you a fine 10 mill for it I don't know hw big you are on gettin gold but this weapon has alluded me for ages. . . plez ? :p

Azer249

Reaction score

sfroggy1;364299 said:
Well how about i give you a fine 10 mill for it I don't know hw big you are on gettin gold but this weapon has alluded me for ages. . . plez ? :p

haha i will try and get my mates for you as he dosent play fable anymore so ifyou want i can try for 2 morrow and if not i willgive it you 2 moz :) i realy likeit looks awsome :) anyways fancy doing some like arena or something (colleseum)

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Wish i cud but I gots to split m8 :( got a prior engagement i have to sort out but if your defo on 2moro then we can av a go then ! :D Talk to u later k

Reaction score

i have 2 spare theresa's and one spare lucien. so the generic one is in the gift stall in westcliff?? I'll look for it. anyone got Hammer, Garth or Reaver??

Azer249

Reaction score

sfroggy1;364303 said:
Wish i cud but I gots to split m8 :( got a prior engagement i have to sort out but if your defo on 2moro then we can av a go then ! :D Talk to u later k

ok dude bye :) ill get tht wrekenger tonight but i will give it you free i dont like accepting money etc lol

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Azer249;364306 said:
ok dude bye :) ill get tht wrekenger tonight but i will give it you free i dont like accepting money etc lol

You are too awesome ! +rep I sent you a pm on live btw

Azer249

Reaction score

sfroggy1;364311 said:
You are too awesome ! +rep I sent you a pm on live btw

Its ok mate i have a friend who would be willing to donate it he just has to get on live haha +rep to you 2 :)

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

ya i never got second place in the shooting range and i can buy the generic hero doll from jewellers and gift traders i have like 14 now if anyone needs, and i have an extra lucien doll just message me on XBL when ur online and ill give wtv u need

also i can buy chicken suits from tailors and clothes traders so i have a ton of those too if anyone needs, again message me on XBL

Reaction score

i have the chicken suit top and bottom pieces and i can't find the middle piece and I'll take a generic doll definetely. Still need the Hammer Garth and Reaver dolls if anyone has spares

Reaction score

I need a hammer doll now. if anyone has one, even if they still need it, message me on XBL. Trade it to me, I get the acheivment and ill trade you back the hammer doll and the other ones you need. ill need them back after though.

Status
Not open for further replies.