• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hammer won't break down barricade??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IQgutten

Hammer won't break down barricade??

I am at the quest "Road to Westcliff". After running and killing for a while. There is a blockade with alot of bandits behind. Here Hammer is suppose to break it down. But she ain't doing that. She is just saying "shall we get on with it?". Anyone have an idea to what to do??

I dont wan't to reset the whole quest and do all over again...!

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score
Re: Hammer won't break down barricade??

Hmmmm try nuging here might work.

I

IQgutten

Xerin Zelusa;223023 said:
Hmmmm try nuging here might work.

And what does "nuging" mean? :p

I

IQgutten

I have tried to push every button on the console. Nothing works.. I have killed alot of the bandits though:p Through the barricade.. Using spells..

Xerin Zelusa

Bandit Hero
Reaction score

Nice i had to fight them with my gun and sword but i fear you might have to restart the quest.

I

IQgutten

Yep.. And that sucks! but yeye.. Thats the way it is when getting a game at the release date..

S

stiphy

I'm having the same problem....IQgutten...did restarting fix? What a PITA...I've got all the latest updates etc...looks like just a bug. Really breaks the continuity of the game...this is the second one I've found so far.

Sean

S

stiphy

To answer my own question...once I restarted it worked correctly. It takes you back about 5-10 minutes of gameplay to restart that section of the quest.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.