• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy 420!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score
Happy 420!!

For those that partake, I wish everyone a very happy and toke-filled 420! ^_^:p

What does the everyone have planned?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Happy 420!!

Am I the only one that thinks this is the stupidest thing ever? There is no actual 4/20, just a bunch o' pot heads probably came up with this... And people insist it's a real thing... Oh well...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Anyone mind explaining what the hell it is??????

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

In my explanantion: It's were a bunch of high idiots started smoking pot and passed word around about it, an has been come to be known as 4/20. This is were you are supposed to get together on April 20th and get high. My explanation in a nutshell.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Skotekal;172886 said:
In my explanantion: It's were a bunch of high idiots started smoking pot and passed word around about it, an has been come to be known as 4/20. This is were you are supposed to get together on April 20th and get high. My explanation in a nutshell.

" Then let's get high on life! " ---Man. :lol: What a strange holliday. I like National BJ day better... :shifty:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

wow. A day celebrating the slow demise into paranoia and mental illness. how wonderful.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

For everyone that is not a stupid pot smoking hippie, 20th of April is better known as Adolf Hitler's birthday....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Really? I did not know that...learn something new and all that jazz...

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;172891 said:
For everyone that is not a stupid pot smoking hippie, 20th of April is better known as Adolf Hitler's birthday....

Ahahah! That's why you are one of the favorites.

Seriously, pot is for 90 pound *****es who will never hit puberty and have man boobs when they get older.

(Weed ups the estrogen in your body, causing you to be more feminine, and if used too much over a long period of time will give you moobs.)

If you feel the temptation to smoke weed, do what I do. Find the nearest gun and shoot hippies.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

wow i didnt eve realize that was today. i dont care though cause i quit looooong ago, but my sister's probably celebrating right now, or maybe workin

but wait, isn't pot good for the eyes or something?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;172891 said:

Glad I'm not the only one who knew that :lol:

Man said:
wow i didnt eve realize that was today. i dont care though cause i quit looooong ago, but my sister's probably celebrating right now, or maybe workin

It apparently has its ups and downs...

F

FableFreak

Man;172896 said:

If you got that from another pot smoker then it is most likely wrong.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ah yes, pot used for "medicinal purposes" - except you still wind up paranoid, delusional and suffering from severe mental illness :rolleyes:

And what's the point of improved eye sight if all you see are spiders everywhere?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Angel said:
Ah yes, pot used for "medicinal purposes" - except you still wind up paranoid, delusional and suffering from severe mental illness :rolleyes:

And what's the point of improved eye sight if all you see are spiders everywhere?

Because you can see the spiders better :lol:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:lol:

I was in a car coming home from a club one morning with a group of friends and the driver was smoking pot furiously whilst dodging things only he could see on the road ahead...granted, you don't tend to hallucinate with pot but it certainly didn't help wash down the LSD he took earlier...

F

FableFreak

Angel;172902 said:

I was in a car coming home from a club one morning with a group of friends and the driver was smoking pot furiously whilst dodging things only he could see on the road ahead...granted, you don't tend to hallucinate with pot but it certainly didn't help wash down the LSD he took earlier...

"Duuuuuuuude! You know what would go greate with this LSD?"

"Uhh... What?"

"Some weeeeeeed..."

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

"man, we SOOOO need to go cheesing..."

"right on man!"

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;172892 said:
Really? I did not know that...learn something new and all that jazz...

Yup. That and April Fools having people play stupid pranks on me, makes April my least favourite month....

Anyhow, on narcotics: LSD is the only worthwhile drug. Look at the Beatles, they used it and wrote some of the most famous songs in the world with the help of it! Must give you one helluva trip. Weed is just... weak.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;172895 said:
(Weed ups the estrogen in your body, causing you to be more feminine, and if used too much over a long period of time will give you moobs.)

Does that mean if women smoke weed they get bigger boobs. How did Tsuyu miss that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.