• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Drakan

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind if I call you Migs just this once from now on.

Happy birthday Migs. Go nuts. Embarass yourself. Give your friends cameras so we can see the aftermath that you pass out into. How old are you again? Or better yet, how young are you? Best: how young will you feel by 2 am tonight? Pretty damn young I'd wager. Enjoy it.

beer_mug_cake.jpg

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Happy 26th, mate!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Today's the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be again - enjoy it while it lasts.

Happy birthday, Drakan. I'll just assume my party invitation got lost in the mail. So I'm not mad or anything. Nope. Not at all. Never.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Still remember the day you turned 21 right before my eyes and we followed it up with some cold drinks, look at you now... THEY GROW UP SO FAST!!

tumblr_lm91qrsXPD1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Happy Birthday ol' buddy ol' pal .

Azer249

Reaction score
Happy buff double D, don't get too drunk... hell, get drunk. DRUNKER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
:lol: thanks guys, some great posts right there. I have to announce that I havent even had a beer all day, been working all day pretty much, sucks to be old.

Cain

Reaction score
Happy birthday Drakan. I hope you enjoy your 26th birthday.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Drunkles. I'll have to match you shot for shot. Sadly someone will need to bring me to the hospital soon after you get your buzz on.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Drunkles. I'll have to match you shot for shot. Sadly someone will need to bring me to the hospital soon after you get your buzz on.

I remember doing that one new year in the pub with friends and then going home and continuing the shot roulette with people in multiple countries on webcam because I was bored and everyone else was asleep.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
I remember doing that one new year in the pub with friends and then going home and continuing the shot roulette with people in multiple countries on webcam because I was bored and everyone else was asleep.

That sounds pretty fun actually. I don't think I'd actually be able to match you though! What countries were the peoples you drank with from?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That sounds pretty fun actually. I don't think I'd actually be able to match you though! What countries were the peoples you drank with from?

US, Scotland, Spain, Ireland and Russia I believe. Was some time ago and by the end it might have been the moon, mars and saturn for all I remember.