• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday JBL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Happy Birthday JBL!

JBL said:
Hmm.. How about the crime rate? I'd hate to get shot while going on a date. (Sorry about all the questions, but I'm just curious and we don't have many English people in North Carolina.)

As long as you avoid places like Nottingham, Manchester and Liverpool you should be ok lol.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Thanks. :D

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The French only seem romantic becuase they have succeeded in fooling people into beleiving they are "rich with culture" through remodeling old culture with their own ideals into forming various "arts" and by creating a "unique" fashion sence that is only blinding people if the truth. And these fools consist of 93.8% of america. Try thinking about that.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
The French only seem romantic becuase they have succeeded in fooling people into beleiving they are "rich with culture" through remodeling old culture with their own ideals into forming various "arts" and by creating a "unique" fashion sence that is only blinding people if the truth. And these fools consist of 93.8% of america. Try thinking about that.

Hmm....well, they do kinda flaunt thier culture and fashion a lot... I guess I'll just have to get the hell out of America and check France out myself.^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:

I agree, plus EVERYTHING sounds romantic in french! They could be calling you anything and you would just say 'ohhhh how romantic!'

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

That's true. Even the cusswords sound romantic...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
That's true. Even the cusswords sound romantic...

Tell me about it!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

That's becuase most people are idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.