• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest choice you had to make?

S

sir scowa

Hardest choice you had to make?

In fable TLC towards the end i find some of the choices like whos soul will you collect in order to open the bronze gate quite hard and whether you want to marry lady gray or expose her... what did you do and why...or if you think of any over tough choices let me know....

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hardest choice you had to make?

I think Killing Teresa was the hardest because unlike some of the others she was kinda cool.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I found none of them expecially hard. If you are on the Brightside, everything is clear ^_^

H

Hexadecimal

well... I don't know about hard to make, but one of the choices certainly left me feeling confused...
when offered the choice to take either Briar Rose's soul or my Mother's, somehow not wanting to take my Mother's soul was evil... especially after working so hard to find her again, the notion that he would just hand her over seems ridiculous whether you're playing good or evil... morality doesn't even rank there, it's just his Mother...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh yeah.. I forgot about that one.

Yeah it was a very hard choice. So I just went to my mother first, you know for her consent or something, and if she didn't like it then I would kill Briar Rose lol^_^

S

sir scowa

yeh i couldnt choose but ended up using my mothers soul and i had to kill thunder because he always calls me farmboy so i had to prove to him i wasnt lol

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I like Thunder actually. It seems I am the only person who thinks a huge, pumped 8 foot black guy is cool...

S

sir scowa

yeh ok so he was kina cool but he wanted to join his sister i could see it in his eyes..lol

H

Hexadecimal

droded;54193 said:
I like Thunder actually. It seems I am the only person who thinks a huge, pumped 8 foot black guy is cool...

for me it had nothing to do with him being a huge pumped black guy, it had to do with him being a whiny jerk... I hate that guy so much... he was just jealous of me and my studly stud ways...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I spared his sister too lol.. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to get on a huge, pumped 8 foot black guy's bad side!

S

sir scowa

no his sister had to go she was a lttle jealous anoyin good for nothin pest lol and she kept on stealing my kills on the hobbe killing contest...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah she was incredibly annoying.

"You really don#t like hobbes do you?"

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I go back and forth on which is more more annoying Whisper or all the people whining that I killed her. I bet their last name was whiner and their parent were Doug and Wendy. Thunder was cool until I stole Lady Grey from him. Then all the whining started. And the waa waa you killed my sister. What a wus.

S

sir scowa

i agree albion knight she had no use she couldnt kill anything in the arena or even at the hobbe killing contest lol so why do people wine about her death if they are that upset i say they should join her... whos with me...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

She was incredibly annoying.. and she does kill stuff in the arena. She killed one thing, the white balverine which I got down to an incredibly low health so my summon could kill it...*Stab*

S

sir scowa

droded the very same thing happend to me how cool whould that be having a pet white balverine

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I know you could compare dogs with other people

"Whitey! Come here boy! *whistle*"

S

Skorm

Yeah, I hate Thunder a lot too... When we fought for Lady Grey he got away, but this time...

I don't know about you, but I don't like playing entirely good or evil. When you play this way, the choices aren't hard at all - evil guy would kill all, good guy would spare them and so on. I like to imbue my character with personality - think with it's mind and sometimes speak through his mouth, just like in those pen-and-paper D&D games. That's why I tend to finish all my games neutral - not that I strive for it, but because, in real life, noone is completely black or white - everyone has done evil things and good. Some may be ashamed of a part of the things they have done, and that's when personality comes...

Blah, don't take me seriously, I'm at my forth beer and just got beaten in BloodRayne 2...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I guess so.. But my character is completely good fullstop.

Haven't got an evil character...

S

sir scowa

fair point skorm i try to stay neutral too..