• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have to pre-order, or....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killermartha

Elijah
Reaction score
Hey guys
Do I have to pre-order to get special edition Fable 3 or can I get it on December for my birthday?

Thanks!

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will be sold out like everywhere by December, but I guess someone might sell it used. Of course, it would then be like the normal edition with a pretty package (unless it's ruined, which it very well might be if it's already used) since the bonuses would probably already be used. I'd suggest getting it immediately; for me it would be excruciating having to wait a whole month to play Fable III.

Langston

Reaction score
i pre-order it from gamestop and had them deliver it to the store. Well i changed my mind and wanted it to be delivered to my house, but when i called to to get it changed they said they were not letting anyone pre -rder it anymore. So i would go ahead a do it asap.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
by december you'd have a better chance of having a snowball survive an hour in an oven set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit than finding a limited edition of any game released in october.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Cheez pretty much took the words right out of my mouth (keyboard in this case?...). However, in some occasions, some people will want to sell theirs once they're bored with it or whatsoever. But even then, the chance of such is very small and you'd be better off getting the limited edition right at release (or rather, pre-order).

For instance, the Collectors' Editions of SW:TFU2 are sold out here already. Fable 3 not yet, though.

Killermartha

Elijah
Reaction score
Alrighty, Thanks guys

I got a week and 2 days to get $80.00 Foo'ee! Wish me luck :'3

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Cheez pretty much took the words right out of my mouth (keyboard in this case?...). However, in some occasions, some people will want to sell theirs once they're bored with it or whatsoever. But even then, the chance of such is very small and you'd be better off getting the limited edition right at release (or rather, pre-order).

For instance, the Collectors' Editions of SW:TFU2 are sold out here already. Fable 3 not yet, though.
most definitely. but any codes for bonus content would be used... making it no different from a standard outside of packaging and a bonus content dvd that may/may not be included. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.