• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Having a big problem not sure if its a glitch or not please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
I started a new character after beating the game already cos I didnt get 5 of the achievements.
So I went for the achievement that you have to get a 15000 bounty and I got it - I was using a Mr stabby sword i think it was and it upgraded the one that gives you more money and evil when you kill. So not sure if its related to the problem which is NOTHING i do makes my morality go up. Ive done countless quests made friends individually and some loves to but still it remains completey at the bottom of the morality bar. People are running away stores arent selling to me.
Is it a glitch or is it related to the sword upgrade?
If its the sword will getting rid of it stop that affect from happening because Im not using the sword at all Im trying to work with the cassonova sword to maybe get a positive affect but so far its not helping :(

please does ANYONE have any help for me!

Thank you

Tali

SkylineF3

Reaction score
the reason people run from you is because you killed people and they think your a "murderer" so they run away just befriend the store owners or kill a bunch of enemies and turn good and they should let you buy from them. im complete evil and i can still buy from stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.