• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

heeeelllppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceriboc

Reaction score
sounds daft peoples but how do u make a gangbang on fable 3 pweeasss

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
wrong forum

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
you want thee one marked Fable 3 help

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Aaaaaaand no one thinks to offer an answer other than it's in the wrong forum? Awesome.

Anywho, my understanding is you can either use a co-op partner to help you with this or you can go to the whorehouse in Bowerstone Industrial and use the options with the right bumper to invite a prostitute to have sex with you - do this for a few of them and they should all join you. I've never done it myself because I have never needed to (I'm not interested in the weapon that requires an orgy to upgrade it) but if someone else here has actually managed it then they can help you out more than I can :)

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Aaaaaaand no one thinks to offer an answer other than it's in the wrong forum? Awesome.

Anywho, my understanding is you can either use a co-op partner to help you with this or you can go to the whorehouse in Bowerstone Industrial and use the options with the right bumper to invite a prostitute to have sex with you - do this for a few of them and they should all join you. I've never done it myself because I have never needed to (I'm not interested in the weapon that requires an orgy to upgrade it) but if someone else here has actually managed it then they can help you out more than I can :)

This forum is filled with people who can be really anal about forum rules. I was thinking the same thing
when I read the first two posts. This is undoubtfully the most strict forum I've ever been too. But its kind
of fun to see them yell at people who break them. Only reason I stick around is just that. lol

I'm evil.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
ha i never thought about it...sorry ceriboc and welcome to the forums ;)
one way that i know of is
When you become ruler of albion you get the option to either refurbish a orphanage (goody goody) or turn it into a brothel (Naughty).... if you choose the brothel then just interact with 4 whores and take them to bed (i think you have to hold hands with the LT button and lead them to the bed..then select sex...if you didnt get that already)

@Angel
in my defence it was very early in the morning........and couldnt be bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.