• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score
Hello all....

:Triumphant music:

Tada. I'm Keelee...... yeah, I've beat Fable and TLC several times (and I would have beat it more times if my Xbox wasn't posessed by Satan..:realmad: evil thing) and I'm a certified geek. I say weird things so if you don't get me, just ignore me, I don't mind. I like dots... ... ... ... .. I use them a lot and I apologise in advance for this. I also use proper capitalization and punctuation for the most part, but I can't spell to save my life. And, if you haven't noticed, I babble. I apologise for that too. ^_^;

Ummmm.... I'm antisocial so I'm not so good at this. heh heh.:looks around: Anywhos, I like Metal, Harry Potter (yeah that's right, wanna make somethin' of it? huh? Feel lucky punk?..... kidding), Clint Eastwood is my hero, and Jonathan Davis is Jesus reincarnated... (also kidding). I'm an artist..... I do airbrush and drawings. I'm working on being a tattoo artist and cartoon animator. It would be cool to do video games too.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else........ Anyone want to give me a Xbox360? heh (just kidding... unless you actually want to, then that's cool.... ^_^)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Hello all....

Keelee.Hamomin;50101 said:
Ummmm.... I'm antisocial so I'm not so good at this. heh heh.:looks around: Anywhos, I like Metal, Harry Potter (yeah that's right, wanna make somethin' of it? huh? Feel lucky punk?..... kidding), Clint Eastwood is my hero, and Jonathan Davis is Jesus reincarnated... (also kidding). I'm an artist..... I do airbrush and drawings. I'm working on being a tattoo artist and cartoon animator. It would be cool to do video games too.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else........ Anyone want to give me a Xbox360? heh (just kidding... unless you actually want to, then that's cool.... ^_^)

I'm kinda anti-social too..except it's not as bad on the internet..mostly because people can't see me..or so I think.. x_x Harry potter is the ****..The books and the movies...And if anyone says other wise I'll explode...
Jonathan davis is awesome. :p

Tattoo artist. Awesome.

Nice introduction.
delicious rep...

No invader zim? :'(

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Rambling is good
You're right about the lunatic part :p Just kidding
Again Welcome :D

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Invadar Zim rocks my odd coloured socks, are you kidding? Heh.... I feel loved.... it's an odd feeling........ oh well. Yay for freinds..... Creepy? Yes, I think so. I am creepy, deal with it!

If you're interested in my art... you can view my sad little gallary at deviantart KeeleeHamomin8788 on deviantART

Yay also for selfpromotion!!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;50112 said:
Invadar Zim rocks my odd coloured socks, are you kidding? Heh.... I feel loved.... it's an odd feeling........ oh well. Yay for freinds..... Creepy? Yes, I think so. I am creepy, deal with it!

If you're interested in my art... you can view my sad little gallary at deviantart KeeleeHamomin8788 on deviantART

Yay also for selfpromotion!!!

Why does everyone have a scanner but me? :':)'(

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;50114 said:
Don't be jealous... my pathetic scaner is actually a fax machine and only scans regular size paper. I can't put up any of my big pieces hence my "sad, little gallary."

I should add that I despise the = button! It gets in my way! okay, thought you all should know........

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;50115 said:
I should add that I despise the = button! It gets in my way! okay, thought you all should know........

It's not as bad as tHE cAPS lOCK i hATE tHAT kEY
I have considered prying it from my keyboard many times I even researched a program that would change it to another alt key or something like that but I am on so many different computer that I'll never eSCAPE iT

At least it allows me to sneak in Fable. good thing I didn't pry it off.

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

heh, yes, that button too. I just hate that stupid = button. Every time I go to hit the backspace.... it's there!! Then i have five ='s signs to delete along with whatever it was I wanted to delete in the first place!! :realmad:

Stupid computers..... :mutters to self in nonexistant language:

B

Bethrezen

Hi Welcome to the Forums, i hope you'll enjoy when you're online on this site :D

by the way nice sig, nice hero title and nice location ! :ninja:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable 2 community forums, Keelee!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;50114 said:

I don't have a scanner either=]

Oh and Welcome to our house of fun!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmmm...I like you. I like you alot already. Female Metallica fans are rare in my hometown......

...Anyhow, welcome to our forums. I am the "Guard" formerly-known as Super Moderator, Tsuyu.

I provide the hidden perverted comments, random insanity ramblings aswell as trying to keep the order...not that it it needed - we've got a quiet little forum here, free from trolling and the like, most of the time. Been some rare occurances in the past.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;50183 said:
Hmmm...I like you. I like you alot already. Female Metallica fans are rare in my hometown......

...Anyhow, welcome to our forums. I am the "Guard" formerly-known as Super Moderator, Tsuyu.

I provide the hidden perverted comments, random insanity ramblings aswell as trying to keep the order...not that it it needed - we've got a quiet little forum here, free from trolling and the like, most of the time. Been some rare occurances in the past.

Woooo maetallica! :thumbsup: *Shows off metallica sweatshirt* :p

Formerly know as? Does that mean you aren't anymore? :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;50193 said:
Woooo maetallica! :thumbsup: *Shows off metallica sweatshirt* :p

Formerly know as? Does that mean you aren't anymore? :lol:

Well...not officially.... :ninja:

I am a Guard now, as you can tell.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I reckon he meant Formally?

Anyway why are you the only Moderator?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yes I do believe he is. the one and only. :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I meant why is there only one, kinda odd if you ask me. (Although I do think he is the coolest super moderator I have ever come across).

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;50207 said:
I reckon he meant Formally?

Anyway why are you the only Moderator?

Well, all the other staff members have Moderator powers aswell, so all the Moderating isn't done by me, I am just the one who bears the title. :sly:

And if I am not mistaken, Angel is also a Moderator, title-wise.:ninja:

EDIT: Oh theloneliness that is the pitiful existance that is the Moderator! Seems I was mistaken, and Angel is indeed amongst the Guild Masters now, and I am yet again the single living Moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.