• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Hello all....

Hmmm. We need an anti-baldness mod - then nothing stands in our way of going all-out evil.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah Its so great to have hair :angel:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like being good sometimes too.
Good = Grey/White Hair:sleep: :noexpression:

A

Arrowdodger

Keelee.Hamomin;50101 said:
:Triumphant music:

Tada. I'm Keelee...... yeah, I've beat Fable and TLC several times (and I would have beat it more times if my Xbox wasn't posessed by Satan..:realmad: evil thing) and I'm a certified geek. I say weird things so if you don't get me, just ignore me, I don't mind. I like dots... ... ... ... .. I use them a lot and I apologise in advance for this. I also use proper capitalization and punctuation for the most part, but I can't spell to save my life. And, if you haven't noticed, I babble. I apologise for that too. ^_^;

Ummmm.... I'm antisocial so I'm not so good at this. heh heh.:looks around: Anywhos, I like Metal, Harry Potter (yeah that's right, wanna make somethin' of it? huh? Feel lucky punk?..... kidding), Clint Eastwood is my hero, and Jonathan Davis is Jesus reincarnated... (also kidding). I'm an artist..... I do airbrush and drawings. I'm working on being a tattoo artist and cartoon animator. It would be cool to do video games too.

Yeah, I can't think of anything else........ Anyone want to give me a Xbox360? heh (just kidding... unless you actually want to, then that's cool.... ^_^)
Wow, we've got alot in common it'd seem ^_^ Except the artist part... and Clint Eastwood... and Jonathan Sacramento.

And the tattoo thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;50101 said:
I'm working on being a tattoo artist

Didnt see that in there before must have overlooked it, nice profession to get into. Very creative indeed, you design them or draw them right now then?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I want a tatoo. I don't know what kind but I do.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;50928 said:
I want a tatoo. I don't know what kind but I do.

Ive been looking at new designs for my next one for months but cant find a set one i want.

F

FableFreak

Dark Drakan;50624 said:
No-one would deny you of that ;)

Thank you Andy, I needed total reassurance from you... :rolleyes:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;50986 said:
Thank you Andy, I needed total reassurance from you... :rolleyes:

Not a problem my twisted freind ^_^

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Right now I just design tatto's, in fact if there is something you want, I can design it for you. All I need is a good discription or a refference. I have to wait a while before I can apprentice though, I've got automotive graphics apprenticship I'm working on right now so.... yeah it's gonna be a little while.

Wow, we've got alot in common it'd seem ^_^ Except the artist part... and Clint Eastwood... and Jonathan Sacramento.

And the tattoo thing.

:unsure: >? huh? Who's Jonathan Sacramento? Was that meant as an insult to him or what cause..... if it was I'm gonna have to sick my psycotic clown on you.... ^_^

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oooh Psychotic Clown:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;51202 said:
Right now I just design tatto's, in fact if there is something you want, I can design it for you. All I need is a good discription or a refference. I have to wait a while before I can apprentice though, I've got automotive graphics apprenticship I'm working on right now so.... yeah it's gonna be a little while.

Well ive been looking at new tribal designs for my left arm and searched high and low for designs everywhere. Thinking about going for an all black one but not to sure. Something like this but not so overused and boring maybe... might go for a coloured one yet though... decisions, decisions!

Not very good view but can just about see my current here:

Taken With Phone - Fable 2 Gallery

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Any particular reason you want a tribal tattoo? And I mean no offence by this, but are you sure that's a good idea? Tribal tattoos are so over done now, and they hardly hold any meaning. Is that really something you're going to be happy with ten, twenty years down the road, when they're no longer popular? It would be cool, if you get the general idea of what you want and somehow intergrate some sort of symbol or something that has a specific meaning to you. If you just go for a genaric tribal design... there are a lot of artists that will be annoyed by that. They may even ask to change your design..... you know..?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Keelee.Hamomin;51964 said:
Any particular reason you want a tribal tattoo? And I mean no offence by this, but are you sure that's a good idea? Tribal tattoos are so over done now, and they hardly hold any meaning. Is that really something you're going to be happy with ten, twenty years down the road, when they're no longer popular? It would be cool, if you get the general idea of what you want and somehow intergrate some sort of symbol or something that has a specific meaning to you. If you just go for a genaric tribal design... there are a lot of artists that will be annoyed by that. They may even ask to change your design..... you know..?

I dont want a general tribal as the one ive got started that way and i edited it to change some colours, shading and size i just wanted a base design to work off and add my own custom pieces afterwards. I know what you mean about them being overdone etc and i do want to add my own touches to it. I just need a good design to work from first.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Late, but never mind - welcome to the forums!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;52094 said:
Late, but never mind - welcome to the forums!

YaY you're back! feeling better then?
You're over 1000 posts!!! Party streamers and horns all around ♫tweeeeet♫

Status
Not open for further replies.